Chapter 1: Weird behavior

Micheals POV:
Its monday..

*SMACK*

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME TALL ASS!!" That was the lovely sound of my best friend Rich Goranski's voice!
*c O u G h S a R c A s M c O u G h*
Rich was probably the most annoying person in this entire school.

"I-I'm sorry I-" I mumbled, barely hearable, trying to find an excuse to why he walked into me, but that didn't matter as he had already focused his attention to his best friend walking down the hall coming this way. Jake Dillinger..

The biggest jackass ever (at least I thought so). He and Rich were always together and I got a very gay vibe from the way they acted toward each other. Of course I wasn't homophobic or anything god no, people can love who they want I didn't give five fucks.

I started walking towards the cafeteria when I suddenly felt a cold glare in my neck. I turned around to see what it was, I was met by the evil eyes of Chloe Valentine. Chloe was basically the Regina George of our school.

Besides her was a blonde girl who I recognized as Brooke Lohst. She was like Chloe's puppy and the poor girl actually looked lost when she was alone. Brooke wasn't actually all that bad when she was by her self.

On the other side of Chloe was Jenna Rolan, she was the one in charge of the school paper + yearbook and she knew everything about everyone and I mean everyone!

"What the fuck are you looking at freak?!" Chloe barked, snapping me out of the gaze that I apparently was in.

"Nothing, I'm sorry" I said quickly and walked away.

"Micheal!!" I heard a squeaky voice call from somewhere behind me. I smiled at the sound.

"Jeremy!!" I yelled out, just as excited as he'd sounded. Jer was my best (and only) friend. We had been best friends for about 12 years and we were very close!

"How's it hanging buddy?" I asked him.

"Well I don't know actually, Rich stared at me for the entire class today, but it wasn't like the "I'm gonna beat you up" stare he always gives me no, this one was really weird and I don't know what it's supposed to mean?" He said, wondering to himself.

"Sounds weird.." I said.

"Yeah I know.. anyway, you wanna come over and play video games?" He asked me excitedly, changing the subject.

"Are you kidding me?? Heck yes I want to! We need to finish level 9 in Apocalypse of the Damned! We've been on that stupid level for a whole week now.." I said giving him a look of disappointment for the both of us.

Jeremy just laughed and ruffled my hair, he was taller than me but not like really tall ya get me? Rich always called us tall even though none of us really were, he was just very short.

The day ended a lesson after that and so we headed to Jeremy's place to play video games.

After the 10th time failing level 9 in AotD Jeremy spoke out all of a sudden.

"Can I tell you something?" He looked like something bothered him.

"Of course buddy! You can trust me with anything!" I said back to him. It was true tho, we told each other everything that was on our minds and we were always there for each other.

"You know the short girl with short black hair in gym class?" He asked a little embarrassed.

"Ummm.. Oh the girl who's too short to even reach over the volleyball net?" I asked back.

"Yeah.. Her name is Christine Canigula" he told me.

"Oh okay, so what about her?" I asked getting more curious as seeing he got more embarrassed.

"Well she was really nice to me today actually.. Rich threw my books on the floor and she helped me pick them up, and then she smiled at me.. I've never seen such a beautiful smile in my entire life!" He rambled, not even caring about his own embarrassment.

Oh boy.. I think I know where this is going..

"I think I like her Micheal!" He threw out like it was something he'd had on his mind for a very long time.

Even though I knew he was going to say that it still felt like a sword going through my body.

"That's great dude! I'm happy for you!" I tried to say as happily as I could.

Jeremy just smiled to himself and pressed play on our game again.