Chapter 4: The bathroom

Michael's POV:

When we finally arrived at the party it was so crowded, there was people everywhere!
I could just feel that this was going to end badly.

"Whoah.." Jeremy whispered under his breath.

"This is stupid we should just go back.." I said already turned around, ready to head back.

"Nonononono! Please Michael stay! You promised!" Jeremy said with a desperate voice.

"Look at this Jer! Every student in our year is here!" I said basically pleading him to go back.

"C'mon Michael! You're my best friend, My player one! I won't be able to do this without you!" He said, getting more desperate by the minute.

"Then what Are we waiting for? Let's crash this party!" I said as excited as I could (even though I dreaded this), while taking his wrist and dragging him towards the party.

-

I couldn't take this much longer. The music was so loud and there were so many people!
Sweaty, drunk teenagers everywhere! People making out everywhere too!
And there was red plastic cups with beer all over the place. It was just disgusting.

Jeremy was trying to find Christine, without any luck it looked like.

I walked around the corner and saw Jake and Chloe making out. Of course.. That was when I decided I didn't want to be there anymore. But I couldn't just leave Jeremy, what kind of best friend would I be then? So I decided on taking the next best. The bathroom.
I rushed to the bathroom, that was luckily on the same floor, and locked the door.

"Wow, this is an awesome party." I said to myself as I looked in the mirror.

I started laughing because my imaginations about me ending up in the bathroom actually came true.
My laughter died fast though when the realization of what was happening hit me. Jeremy was out there probably having fun getting buzzed, and here I was, in the bathroom.

I suddenly regretted drinking those beers, seeing as alcohol makes me emotional and I felt tears start to arrive at the thought of Jeramy leaving me and replacing me with someone new or cool.
Jesus Christ I'm just Michael in the bathroom.

Michael in the bathroom at a party

"HEY PEOPLE NEED TO PEE!" I heard Jenna yell from the other side of the door.

Shit

"IM ON MY PERIOD!" I yelled back, mentally screaming at myself for saying something so stupid.

"It's okay, take your time hunny!" She said back a lot calmer.

I couldn't believe that actually worked.

-

I walked out of the bathroom about half an hour later to find Jeremy sleeping on the couch.
I decided not to wake him up as I didn't really want to deal with his drunk ass right now.

"HEY EVERYONE!!" I heard Jake yell out.

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!"