WGMG 17

*Edited under Major Editing

*Second shortest chap

Unknown POV

Master allowed Lissana to go back to FairyTailAcademy, I wonder if she will betray us, but seriously I don't trust her. Master unfortunately went to L.A to finish something he will be back in 3 days, now I'm in charge and I'm waiting for Lissana to report to me when the door suddenly slammed opened.

"He is unbelievable, that THAT BARBIE is ugly, and I'm so damn prettier!! I-"

"Quiet Lissana, don't you even know how to knock" she glared at me and just placed her hands on her waist, after she left FT high she said she wanted to revenge so Master accepted her. Why does she want revenge? That's another story for me not to tell "Fine, what happened to you there?"

"He threw me like trash for Lucy."

"Don't worry we'll get him back for that."

"Yeah, you should but what would you do?"

"It's my decision" I turned my seat around now I'm facing the window which has the view of that school. "What would you do with that Barbie?!"

"Lissana, you heard the rules we will just get her not hurt her"

"Ok fine. What about your brother and Erza?"

"Honestly I have nothing in mind for Scarlet and my twin brother ... Jellal"

Lucy POV

Today I'm walking alone. Again. Natsu has to "finish" something, I wonder what's that I tried to ask him but he doesn't want to tell me. When I entered as usual I saw Gray stretching for his soccer training with sluts around him. Erza eating her strawberry cake peacefully under the tree with Jellal beside her. That was weird I thought Jellal and Erza fought? I also saw Cana drinking, Bisca and Alzak walking together.

"Hi Luce!!!" Natsu caught up to me and put is arm around my shoulders "Why are you so happy"

"Why I can't be happy?" Natsu asked out of curiosity. I'm still mad, yes, but he is so determined.

"No it's just-" I was about to finish when he cut me off. That's one of the attitudes I hate when it comes to boys. "What's your first class"

"Chemistry"

"Chemistry of you and me?"

"Shut up!!" I looked away he just chuckled then he removed his hands and placed it around my waist and placed whispered at my ear "You my baby are so cute when you blush."

His ego got bigger when he kissed me in front of class and the whole school thought that we were a "thing" that arrogant boy.  I covered my face with my hands because I was blushing, hard.

He just chuckled and fixed his hair he was so hot when he did that, I blushed harder that I broke down I ran to the girls CR while running I could hear him laugh.

"I hate you Nastu" 

Natsu POV

She's so cute when she blushed but she ran to the CR I was about to follow her when Jet and Droy called me "Sup!!"

"Have you heard the news Natsu?"

"What?"

"About Condor" They said both in sync

"What about it?"

"That they ambushed another gang."

"What gang?"

"Our Gang" I turned around and I saw Sting with Rouge "They ambushed Sabertooth and unfortunately Yukino was hurt" I saw his eyes they were showing guilt?! WHAT THE HELL STING GUILTY?! Or in love. I tried my best not to laugh but I heard another voice.

"Yukino, my cousin."

Erza POV

While walking to my PE class someone was following me I turned around and I was about to throw my books at that person when he shouted. "Erza it's me Jellal!!"

"Don't do that again you baka!!"

"oy oy words!!" I just turned around expecting him to stop following me when an arm wrapped around my waist "I'll walk you to class" he seems so bubbly?!

"Jellal you're not mad?"

"No. Why would I be mad?" this is my chance to see if he really is ok "How is Siegrain?"

"He's fine" he smiled and winked at me. What? He just smiled? "Are you ok Erza?"

"I asked the same question before and you got angry."

"I did?"

"Yeah" he seemed confused but I don't know why. "Here's your class, bye Erza"

"Jellal wait!!" he ran away. There's something I really need to know about this guy.

Natsu POV

"Yukino, my cousin"

"Lucy what are you doing here?"

"Sting how is Yuki?" she didn't answer my question. nice.

"She's fine" Sting said without emotion, Lucy sighed in relief. After that there was silence so I spoke up "What do you want Sting?"

"We're going to team up" everyone looked at me and Sting. Team up?! "What?"

"We're going to team up with other gangs to bring Condor down"

"Are you sure?" I was still thinking of what to answer, I could see Jet, Droy, Lucy and Rouge waiting for my answer. "Yeah a deal is a deal"