WGMG 3

*Basic Edit under Major editing*

Lucy POV

"So where is the new student Lucy?" This time the whole class was looking at me creepy very creepy.

"Umm present" I just can't believe that master was checking on me it was creepy and not good so not good.

"Gramps you pervert she's to young and innocent." Natsu said Glaring at him. Ok did he just call our teacher Gramps?

"Shut up Natsu you just like her." master said and i just blushed and looked away

"Yeah right whatever Gramps who won't like her she is beautiful and cute" I blushed harder because he stood up for me the second time around and complimented me like that.

Mirajane who was beside me was doing the 'He likes you, you like him' smile it was creepy but I can't help to blush, I felt like I was so red.

Natsu POV

I wonder why but I really do find her cute in a way. This is my first time to stand up for a girl when it comes to gramps. I remember with Levy, Gajeel stood up for her. I never expected I would stand up for a girl especially in front of class.

But what bothered me most is that why Gajeel was hurting levy like that? I mean even if she is a nerd she is still cute. Gajeel once said that 'bro's before hoes' but we like levy for him ok? He's so bipolar

"Natsu, I see you're interested with her" wait the sound of the word interested creeps me out. After Gramps said it I heard an 'oooooohhhh' from the class I don't know what to say I was speechless.

"Haha caught you Natsu you don't have to answer that I was just joking you know." Gramps winked at me I know what he's up to. I gave him a look I don't want to be embarrassed in front of beautiful girl. Wait what?!

"Ok then since we have no more problems with the new student, I'll start with my announcements first there will be no classes this week."

"YES NO PHYSICS!!!" Laxus shouted. This is the first time I'll agree to this jerk I hate Physics and I hate Laxus because he thinks he's so handsome and popular, yuck.

"I know how you students feel but I need to be a kill Joy a little the Olympics is going to be held next next next week." Its still the start of the school year and it will start 2 weeks from now is the council even joking?!

"Wait, why? How?"  Jellal asked he is our best player so far when it comes to soccer and the "love rival" of Gray when it comes to Erza.

"Jellal you should understand the principal wants a lot of activities this year."

"I'm just scared for you boys and girls, If ever we'll win we will compete in nationals but Class A & B is tough and strong."

"Don't worry Gramps!! We're your children and we're going to make you proud"

"Thanks Natsu, by the way we are going to start the practice after lunch I reserved the field for us. Jellal you'll lead the team I entrust you with soccer."  I looked at Gray he looks pissed he's working hard to be the captain I don't see why he was the MVP since 2nd year he wants to impress Gramps and Erza of course.

"Gray... Ice princess" I whispered to him he looked at me like he's ready to kill. "What?!" he replied 'Chill bro chill' I mouthed at him he just looked a way clenching his fist I know his mad real mad.

"Yes sensei I'll do my best to make us win."

"Good luck Jellal!" Erza said with a genuine smile oh no this is bad I looked at Gray he was biting his lip head down I can't blame him he loves Erza and everyone knows that even her she just doesn't make want to believe in what she hears.

"Natsu" I heard a voice that called my name it was angelic and sweet so I was sure it was Lucy, I looked at her "yes?" I asked her she was so sweet her body was wait I sound like Gramps.

"What's with Gray?"

'Erza and Jellal' I mouthed and smiled 'Thank you' she replied her smile her eyes is heaven ok I should stop.

"Natsu! Naaaaatssssuuuuu!" someone was calling my name I was still talking to Lucy! How dare this person interrupt our moment, I looked in front and saw Gramps was calling me.

"Sorry Gramps"

 "I was just worried Class A is too strong for you. Still want to play?"

Yes I thought about that but I remembered Lucy First Impression lasts I need to play even if I get beaten up by those bastards.

"Of course!! I'm still your Little Salamander after all." I winked at him I'm ready for battle.