WGMG 4

*Basic Edit under major Editing

Erza POV

The bell rang its Lunch time!!! I could hear my own stomach growling I could say I'm going to die if I won't eat. I asked Lucy to ask Natsu what happened to Gray he was like so pissed Lucy said she didn't understand poor Gray I hope he'll be fine.

"Ok its lunch time, remember 1:00pm sharp I need everyone in the field, Jellal I want you to be our MVP and captain."

I heard a sudden BANG I looked at my right it was Gray head down, fists clenched I watched him until he got his bag and looked at Master sharply. "Good bye sir." He said with a blank face and went out of the room everyone was shocked.

"Erza, could you please follow Gray." master asked

"Yes Master." I followed Gray I looked around I couldn't find him, he was so damn fast I thought of the places he would go, while I was walking  I realized that there is only one place I could find him in The Soccer Field.

Gray POV

I hate it her smile her look at Jellal WHY? I kicked the ball hard looking how far would it go, I took a deep breath and clenched my fist I don't know what to do. "Gray!!" I heard a voice so familiar; I looked around "Erza..."  I knew it was her, I turned back and walked away I didn't like to see her.

"Gray wait please." I know she's catching up but I don't care I walked faster but I felt a hand holding my arm.

"Gray please."

"What?"

"Just please listen to me, please"

Lucy POV

I'm walking with Mirajane, Levy, Gajeel, Jellal and Natsu we're our way to the cafeteria I was worried what will happen to Gray and Erza? I wish Gray would listen to Erza.

"Natsu, can we go to Erza and Gray?" I asked him and we let the others continue to the cafeteria without us

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm just worried, Gray looks real pissed. Do you know why?"

"You're worried for Gray?" He asked and he really seemed irritated

"No for Erza you know Gray might hurt her." i explained

"First Gray got pissed because of the Captain thing then Erza said good luck to Jellal, in short Jealousy. Wait I told you this I while ago right?"

"Yeah but I didn't understand. Could we go check them please." I pleaded real had used my eyes maybe that will get him. He just looked at my eyes but after a minute or less "Yeah sure." I smiled "THANK YOU!!" I dragged him out of our group and looked for the two I hope everything is ok.

Erza POV

"Why do I even have to listen to you?"  He removed my hand from his arm, Is he even mad at me? Why? Is he jealous because of Jellal? Wait it couldn't be.

"Gray, why are you like this is it because of the captain thing?" I was really worried

"NO ERZA YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!" I was shocked did he shout at me? Why?

"Gray I-I'm sorry, I don't know anything so please tell me, I'm ready to listen."

"You don't have to, just-just go back to Jellal HE'LL UNDERSATAND AND APPRICIATE YOU!!" he said as he walked away from me.

Why?

Why does it hurt like this?

Natsu POV

Honestly I'm happy yet sad. Happy because I'm with Lucy, just the two of us but then sad or should I say worried. Lucy is right Gray might do something to Erza I just wish I hope and I pray he wont fire up.

"Natsu, your campus is big where do you think Gray would go?"

"Cafeteria I guess." I'm so darn hungry I need food if only Lucy is hungry too but no she's absolutely full no wonder she's not fat.

"Nice try, Cana told me you love food more than your self so please be serious." i looked at her with my serious face

Wow. Thank you Cana "ok ok Lucy first I really don't know."

"What why? He's your best friend?!!!"

"I know but He ... is mysterious ok?! Maybe he's in the soccer field?"

"Great!!! Let's go there!!" She grabbed my hand and hurried to the field.

.

.

.

.

.

SHE FREAKIN HELD MY HAND

Gray POV

"Gray please don't do this to me." she pleaded as she held my arm again

"Don't do what?"

"This, throwing me away like trash!! I'm here for you Gray cant you see?" i removed her hand once more

"I don't even need you here master said you'll follow me." just go.

"Gray please-" just... 

"Look Erza I don't want your help I don't need your help" She was speechless I saw her eyes ready to cry I didn't want her to cry I want to hug her kiss her but I cant I was such an idiot. Go...

She stepped back with pain in her hands. No, dont be scared of me. No. "Gray I heard some people or students say you're a bad person but I didn't believe them but now I don't know Gray they even say you have an Iced heart so hard it wouldn't break now that's the thing I only believe in. I'm sorry Gray" I wasn't able to stop her she ran away from me.

She said I have an Iced Heart if only she knew if only... "Erza I'm sorry..."