WGMG 10

*Basic Edit under major Editing*

Gajeel POV

I just got out from the Guitar shop, my guitar was destroyed so I left it there to be fixed poor guitar I keep playing it at home that's why. I was just wondering what Levy was doing at the moment maybe she was reading a book; I heard she wants to buy the book "The ink and iron." It makes me remember Levy and I. Why don't I go to the book store and surprise her? She looks cute when she blushes.

While walking to the store I saw a car driving fast and a girl with a blue hair running. Reckless drivers on the road, Wait is that? Levy?! Why the hell was she running? I followed her until she entered a narrow street and reached the dead end, the car was still following her. What the hell does this car want?

When the car was about to crash her I ran and pushed her away I saw the car bumped to the wall, the driver was still alive but injured. I looked back at Levy her eyes was still closed "Hey Shrimp its me, open your eyes you look like a kid that's trying to sleep"

"G-Gajeel? Thank you for saving me." She hugged me tight; I picked her up bridal style

              "You could bring me down now"

              "Yeah, sorry. Want to go to the mall?"

              "I t-thought you wouldn't come."

              "Of course I would come, why not?" i asked as i reached for her hands but she pulled it away "Why?"

              "Your reputation that-" before she could finish i kissed her "i dont care anymore, i would fight for you" i said and kissed her forehead "Sorry"

"Gajeel..."

              "Come on shrimp lets get going"

             "Stop calling me shrimp!!" She was blushing so kawaii. I cupped my hands to her face even if people are looking at us "Don't get mad at me Levy, I'm sorry" she smiled and ran "If you could catch up!!" she is cute but wise I ran after her, I wonder what the others were doing? If they we're safe.

///////////////////// Lucy's Apartment \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Natsu POV

Its 10:00 sharp I wonder why I didn't get up earlier that's when I checked my phone and there was tons of Voice mails and messages so I had to checked them one by one

              Erza: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DRAGNEEL?!

~

              Gray: WHEN WILL YOU LOVE BIRDS GET HERE?

~

              Gajeel: NATSU IT'S AN EMERGENCY WE ALL NEED YOU NOW.