An Awkward Drive and Spin The Bottle Ch.2

~Brice's POV~

I paced back and forth in my room, nervous. I was supposed to pick up Seto soon.

Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Oh gooooooooooooooooosh.

Why did I volunteer to drive Seto?! It's not that I don't like Seto. It's quite the opposite actually...

I couldn't get him out of my head since he ran into me this morning. I think I had a crush on him... He was pretty cute. With his tussled brown hair and caramel colored eyes....

I shook my head, trying to get these thoughts out of my head. I walked over to my desk and looked at my drawing book, which I had left open. On the page was a sketch of Seto. I had been bored and I couldn't stop thinking about him so I randomly started drawing him. I end up doing that a lot. Randomly drawing without realizing it. I sat down on my bed and held my head in my hands. Just, thinking. I thought for a minute before finally admitting it.

I like Seto.

Although I am 100% sure he won't like me back. He's probably straight. I sighed loudly and ran a hand through my hair, which always stood up for some reason. I looked at the time. Almost time for me to get Seto. I decided to leave early to get him, besides it was only a few minutes. I walked out of my room and left my apartment I used to share with my brother. I felt tears brim in my eyes but I blinked them away quickly. I grabbed my bag with clothes and things I would need for the night and my keys and went on my way.

It didn't take long to drive to Seto's house. Seto was there, waiting on the front step with his bag next to him. He looked up and smiled. Oh dear lord that smile.

He stood and walked over opening the car door and getting in. My heart started thudding in my chest. Goddamn he's cute. I just wanna hug the shit outta him!! I could seriously stare into his beautiful brown eyes for hours.

"Thanks for driving me Brice." Seto said. I smiled, trying to look sincere.

"No problem." I said, starting to drive toward Mitch's house.

Neither me or Seto said a word the entire drive. Needless to say it was awkward.

We stepped out and walked up to the door. I knock on the large wooden door. Mitch answered almost immeadiatly.

"Hey Doods!!!" Mitch said, smiling widely.

"Hey man." I said.

"Come on in! Everyone else is already here." Mitch lead us in. "You can just drop your stuff there with everyone else's." He pointed over to where everyone else had put their things. Seto and I dropped our things and Mitch took us to the living room, where everyone else was.

After everyone said their Hello's we begun talking about random things. Mostly school and MineCraft.

"I swear Mrs. Byrom is such a bitch to me!!" Jerome yelled. ((Mrs. Byrom was my old math teacher. She really was a bitch >:/))

Mitch laughed. "That's because you never pay attention!" That made the rest of us laugh. I just happened to be sitting next to Seto and I managed to hear a quiet laugh escape his lips. So far he had remained quiet, although it was obvious that he was listening. I guess he'd rather listen than talk. He seems really shy actually.

That is fucking adorable.

"It's not just Jerome! She's a bitch to me too!" Sky said. "That's because you're always talking to Jerome in class." Jason said. Everyone laughed again. Even Seto. Dear God that laugh is adorable.

"Alright let's do something!" Mitch yelled, standing up.

"Like what?" Ty asked.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Mitch yelled.

"Mitch you're treating this more like a 13 year old's birthday party instead of a bunch of highschool guys hanging out." Seto spoke up, making everyone crack up. I laughed but really the only thing going though my head was 'His voice is fucking beautiful. Is there anything that's NOT perfect about this guy?'

"Seriously we should!" Mitch said again, a little more serious.

"Alright. Let's do it!" Sky said. Of course he would agree.

Mitch ran to the kitchen and came back with a empty glass bottle. He placed it onto the table and asked "Who wants to go first?"

Sky immediately said "I'll go!!"

Sky spun it and everyone watched as it slowed down and eventually stopped on none other than Ty, who was blushing. Sky blushed but leaned over and kissed Ty, on the mouth, for a full five seconds. He pulled back, both of them blushing insanely. Everyone clapped and cheered, only making them blush more, if that was even possible.

"I wanna go next!!" Jerome said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Mitch, who personally looked shocked. Jerome leaned over and kissed him. Mitch blushed a little and Jerome pulled away, smirking as Mitch sat, shell-shocked.

"I say Jason goes next!" Sky yelled. Jason looked at Sky like 'What the fuck man why you do dis?' Jason sighed but spun the bottle. Which landed on Tyler. Jason's eyes widened and he blushed. Tyler was the first one to react. He leaned over and kissed Jason, who looked absolutely surprised. The sight itself made me smirk. Tyler pulled away, a small smile on his face.

"Alright! Brice's turn~" Mitch sang. I rolled my eyes and spun the bottle. I watch nerviously as it spun. And of course, with my luck, it landed on Seto. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I slowly leaned in and locked my lips with his. His lips were soft and sweet. I could kiss him all day, and God I wanted to. I pulled back and saw Seto was blushing like crazy. I probably was as well.

"Alright! I think that's enough of that! What should we do next?" Mitch asked although my mind was on Seto, as it has been all day.

I wonder if he enjoyed it.

~End of chapter 2~

Anyway, thank you all so much for watching, and I will see YOU, in the next chapter. Bye bye!