X

(-Warning- Explicit Content is experienced in this chapter.)

CHLOE POV

I didn't think tonight was the night Beca and I would get together. Although we were pretty drunk as it seemed. I'm just worried that we'll wake up and forget everything that has happened today... especially this moment. So I had to make it memorable for her and I. I really love Beca. The fact she allowed me to do this, and allowed me to be me for who I am without hiding anything. It meant a lot.

After giving Beca her hickey, she kept trying to scream my name but I covered her mouth with my hand. I was grinding my hips against hers, wanting her to beg and she definitely did. I then moved back down in between her legs and kissed all of the inside of her thigh. She was gripping onto the sheets and gasping to my kisses that got closer and closer to her undies. The closer I got, the shorter the kisses were for a better tease.

"Chloe....please..." Beca begged.
"What?" I laughed.
"Just get inside me." She moaned. "Do me better than a song on 12 play."

I raised a brow and smirked. This is when I knew she was going to have an amazing time. I slowly take off her underwear and start to lick around her clit for another tease, having Beca groan and placing her feet on my shoulders. I start stroking her thighs with both of my hands and my tongue roamed by her cunt. Beca kept giving me chronic moans, and I knew that I was doing the right job. To give her more of tease, I stopped what I was doing and licked her body all the way up to her lips. Giving her a tender kiss with extra tongue, and she returned with an out of breath kiss.

As I was kissing her, I slipped in a finger inside of her, and I felt a long moan from her kiss. She began to slightly move her hips the more I moved my finger inside of her in a curling motion. I add another finger in, then Beca almost screams out. Before she could, I bit onto her tongue and instead she moaned once again. Within a full minute of me continuing the fingering and kissing, I went back down to my knees, still fingering her, then I kiss her inner thigh once again. I continued teasing and teasing her until she started moving around throughout the bed to have me stop yet I didn't.

Once she begged enough I stopped the teasing and finally slipped my tongue inside her while fingering her g-spot. Beca was continuously moaning shortly and arching her back to my treatment on her. Later, she stopped moving so often and that's when I knew that she was having too much fun, and I had to tease again.

"Chloe... c-chloeee I'm going to come!" She exhales out of her.

I continued my tonguing and fingering until 30 seconds later before she could come, I just completely stopped. I then kiss around her bellybutton. Next thing I know, the sheets became wet underneath Beca, and she was out of breath.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" She asks while catching her breath.
"I don't learn, I just do" I smirk.

She gets under the covers and invites me along with her. We basically made out and cuddled until we fell asleep. It was the best night of my life. And if I could, I would relive it over and over again. It wasn't just about me giving Beca her pleasure. It was about how it was the first night I've ever encountered this close with Beca. Because...... I seriously love her. But I don't even know if she feels the same as I do..

A/N: Wow... Chloe just had to end it off all cute eh? Vote up this chapter to see the end of the flashback!