VIII

CHLOE POV

I did not know what the hell was happening! Why was Tom making Beca do this to me? Within a few seconds of silence, a guy placed down a can of whipped cream in front of Beca and she just stared at it. But just so she wouldn't loose, I took off my shirt and everyone was whispering side comments about our moment. I lay down on my back and said "go for it." She looked at me and nodded.

Next thing I knew, she shook the can, opened it up and sprayed it all over my chest and a little on my neck. She tied up her hair and sat on top of me. She then slowly leaned down to my chest and licked from the middle of my breasts to my neck. It felt so good just getting a lick from Beca on my body. I was trying so hard to contain myself from doing anything stupid.

But then she started licking near the outline of my bra and back up to my neck... especially by my sweet spot. I couldn't help myself. I turned my head to the side and arched my back while giving out a short quiet moan. Beca stopped but stayed low against my body. She was giving me a slight smirk, as if she wanted me to moan... as if she knew where I liked it. But I didn't even know what was happening. My eyes were closed, I was gripping onto the floor, and I moaned in front of everyone... but quiet enough that no one else could hear.

"Chloe? Is everything okay?" Beca whispered.

I bit my lip nervously and nodded. Within our moment, Beca stared at me as if she didn't want to continue because everyone was in front of us. But luckily enough, Tom sort of stopped us.... but not in the best way...

Tom signaled two men grabbing Beca and I and standing us up while hand cuffing our hands together. We both were asking Tom questions of what's happening, but all he did was laugh! He is being a dick and I didn't appreciate it. Next thing you know, Beca and I were both taken into a dark room upstairs. We then were uncuffed but yet got locked inside the room. Me and Beca... are ALONE in a room that was dark!

"Beca? Where are you??" I ask while trying to walk around the room.
"I'm by the window!" She says. "Come check this out!"
"Are you not concerned at all of what Tom just did to us?!" I exclaim.
She turns to me and replies "of course I know what the fuck he did. And I just found a dirty secret he has."

I walk over to Beca and see a note that was left tapped on the window. It read, TOM IS MENTAL, HE NEEDS HIS PILLS BEFORE THE PARTY -MARIA. Beca and I both look at each other and wondered what that actually meant. But whatever it was.... it didn't seem right.

A/N: hmmm wonder what it is... (Sorry for the shorter chapter y'all, promise the next one will hopefully be longer) vote this chapter up for more details!! <3