VII

BECA POV

Chloe and I get out the car and look up to this amazing wooden yet modern house that held at least 50 people inside it partying their hearts out. I link my arm with Chloe's so I don't loose her and we head inside. When we walked in...everywhere was people dancing or talking, drinks, music, a little bit of drugs, and random balloons. It looked pretty wild. After just standing at the doorway for a minute a familiar looking dark haired tall guy approaches Chloe and I..

"Chloe Beale. Who invited you and your friend?" He asks.
"Ahh yeah that's the thing.. you did. Yeah since Beca here knows her way into things!" She says while punching him on the chest, then drags me inside away from him.
"Who was that?!" I ask.
"My ex... Tom" Chloe replies.
"You're telling me you crashed an ex's party?" I say concerned, and she nods.
"Alllrrriight everyone! Today we are here for one reason and one reason only! The game we are playing tonight involves ourselves in a naughty truth or dare!" Tom shouts throughout the room, "well? Form a circle!"

The moment he demands everyone to get in a circle, everyone immediately got into a circle including Chloe and I. Once everyone got into a complete circle, Tom stepped into the middle and explained the rules:

1) Take a pass - shot
2) Do your dare/truth incorrectly - shot
3) taken more than 5 shots - out of game
4) you have to say your truth, truthfully
5) you have to do your dare or you're out!

It was literally the easiest rules overall, even a fish could memorize them. Tom then explains that he'll be choosing people's names on a piece of small paper from a basket and same with a truth or a dare.

Once we started the game, Tom of course has to go and pick Chloe's name first on "accident".

"Chloe! You are up... truth or dare?" Tom asks.
"T-truth" Chloe replies.
"Aww starting out weak I see?" Tom says while pouting, but pulls out a truth paper out anyways.
"Your truth is... how many times do you think I've banged a girl this summer?" Tom asks while everyone oooed.
"None!" Chloe exclaims.
"That's a shot!" Tom demands.
"What? No that's unfair. At least give me credit that I'm right." Chloe replies.
"No it's a shot.." Tom states.

Before Chloe took her shot, she looked at me worried. Then she immediately took the shot while everyone in the room cheered for her. It seriously got annoying enough, I plugged my ears. Chloe places the glass down and wipes her mouth.

"Alright! Next person..." Tom shouts then picks the next piece of paper, "Hm... seems like we have... Beca!"
"What..." I widen my eyes while blurring out.
"Truth or dare?" Tom asks
I look at Chloe and reply, "dare."

Tom raises a brow while Chloe is looking at me shocked. Tom picks out the first dare paper and raises his voice for me to hear from the side chattering.

"I dare you to... put whip cream on the person to your right's chest and lick it off of them" he says while smirking.

That bastard chose that damn dare only because Chloe was on my right. I hesitated to answer but a guy approached me placing a whipped cream can in front of me. Chloe seemed really nervous. And not going to lie... so did I. Oh boy...

A/N: things are about to get hot hot hot up in here huh?! Vote for the chapter for more! <3