Nightmares

Puppet comes over to sit next to me and feels my forehead

"(Y/N), you're sweating, are you sure you're ok?" He removed his hand.

"Yes, I'm sure," I smiled a little. "There's no need to worry."

"You know I'm always gonna worry about you," he ruffles up my hair causing me to smile a little. He took a deep breath, "well if you have any problems, you can always come to me. I'm here."

"Ok, I'm gonna go back to sleep now," I say laying back down.

《》《》《》

As I sleep, I begin to dream...

I see a strange figure right in front of me but I can't make of it. The eyes were glowing so bright, I could see their grin.

I looked at the figure puzzled, then the figure started to morph into something else and came closer still grinning.

"Hello," it said to bending down inches to my face.

After he said that, the ground disappeared and I fell quite a ways. When the fall ended, I hit rock bottom and I was surrounded by all my friends from when I was alive.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" My ex boyfriend looked at me.

Then my best friend laughed at me, "she fell on her ass, isn't that obvious?"

Then everyone started laughing at me; while I was still confused.

"What?" I asked.

Then soon before my eyes, they disappeared except one and that grinning figure was right in front of me.

"Having fun?" He disappeared like Chester the cat.

"What's going on!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Then I was in a dimmed room full of other people, they looked at me.

A woman asked me, "who are you? Do you know what's going on?"

"I'm (Y/N), and I can ask you the same thing," I gulp.

"Well whatever's happening, we need to find a way out of this building," young man states.

I stand up and we try to walk through the building trying to find the exit, except, there was no exit.

"He's gotta be trippin' us out," a man with a strong southern accent announced.

"I don't know but this is driving me crazy," the woman pointed out.

I look around, there was a little girl. "Hey guys, the entire time we've been here, this kid hasn't spoken to a work."

The woman bends down to the little girl, "What's your name sweetie?"

"Agma."

The young man looked at the girl, "what?"

I saw his face, he didn't look confused, he looked surprised.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Her name, it means evil," he said still looking surprised.

Then the little girl started to form and it was the grinning figure.

"Boohoo, you figured me out," it laughed.

Quickly after him finisheding his sentence, he took the man with the southern accent and walked off with him.

We tried stopping him to let the man go but to some people his 'skin' was blazing hot and to others it was ice cold.

"Why's going on!?" I shout again.

The figure stopped and looked at me from a distance, "you haven't realized it yet?"

"Realized what?"

He didn't respond and just kept walking. I watch his hand (with the man in it) list up to his face and I hear an snap of bones breaking.

"Oh my God," I thought in my head.

《》《》《》

Soon after I saw the man die, I woke up