Mangle And Family

Before you read the two up there is her sister and twin brother. They aren't "evil" like Mangle herself.

Now this takes back to her childhood too so you can kinda know what it was like for her growing up.

I'm just making up names here too btw for the brother and sister.

Here I'm gonna be saying Mangle And her twin brother were born in the year 1964 so they both are 23 years in the present year. Their big sister would be born in 1960 which would make her 27 years old in present.

Her present year is the year her life ends. She no longer is human....

(Present year - 1987)

|    Year 1969    |
|    Mangle POV    |

"Mommy, mommy. Guess what?"

"What dear?"

"Today is mine and onii-chan's birthday. We turn 5 years old today."

"Oh really now? I guess mommy and daddy needs to get you and your brother a giant cake."

"With pink and white icing."

"Nee-san, I thought we agreed on silver instead of white," Michael announced behind me

"Fiiiine," I whine.

"Don't worry Mangle, mom can make the designs white," onee-san tells me standing next to me.

I look over at mommy, "can you do that for Michael and me mommy?"

"Why of course honey," mommy says with the brightest smile.

|    Jessica (big sis) POV    |

'Only if she knew how bad moma was suffering and who popa really is.'

"Onee-san, are you gonna get a big present for sis and I?" Michael says with a giant smile.

"Why of course, I never let my two little siblings down," I smile back.

|    Time skip to birthday party    |

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday too you......." We all sing.

"Make a wish kids," popa says with a fake smile.

|    Year 1980    |
|    Mangle POV    |

Today would be mine and my brothers birthday. We would be turning 16. I'm not to happy about it because of what I found out about father.

Moma and father would always argue when father came home. I never understood why they would till I turned 14. The only 2 I can go to now is my brother and nee-san.

I've always wondered if kids my age actually go through this.

"I can't stand this," I say crying while I rest my head between my knees.

*knock knock*

"Hey Mangle, it's me," my brother says as he opens the door.

He comes to sit by me and comfort me.

"It's gonna be ok. I understand it's something you never wanted to go through. The only thing you can do is just bare with it till we are old enough to leave this place."

I turn over to my brother. I hug him tightly praying to God.

"W-why does h-he do this t-to sis and I?"

"I don't know Mangle, I don't know," he answers with his head placed upon the top of mine.

|    Year 1983    |
|    Michael POV    |

Today is finally the year Mangle and I will be leaving this hell hole. She won't have to bare with this pain anymore.

I walk to Mangle's door and knock.

"Come in," she answers.

"Mangle, are your bags packed?"

"Yeah I'm already to leave."

"Ok let's head out before father gets home."

"Alright."

We run to my car and put our suit cases in the trunk. I start the engine and we head out.

"While we're out we must as well get some food. Do you have any in mind?"

"No, not really."

"Alright well we'll stop there before we get to our first and new home. Nobody would bother to look for us there. The only person who knows about it would be onee-chan."

"Ok but what if father finds her and gets to look for us?"

"They lost connection long ago sis."

"But still."

"It's gonna be alright."

"Ok."

|    Year 1987    |
|    Mangle POV    |

Not many years have passed but I do know that after this long I'm gonna be safe.

"Michael, I got a new job, but I got the night shift."

"That's good to hear. My sister's growing up. Plus if they pay good money, it'd be worth it. Where are you gonna be working at?"

"There's this new pizzeria they recently made. I think it's called Freddy's fazbares or something like that."

|    Time Skip    |

Tonight is the night my first time working here. I'm kind of excited.

When I got there, I didn't last long. I kept checking the time, battery percentage, the cameras, and the doors. As time went on, I soon began to notice the battery kept getting lower and lower. Soon the battery died and all the power went out. I saw glowing eyes with a melody that kept playing. I saw the lights, than pitch darkness.

When I saw the light again, I wasn't me anymore, I was someone else.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Which puts us at the end of this story. We all know how she came to be. All this isn't true it's just my little made up story. I hope you enjoyed it.