Think

I honestly have to say this is the worst part of my book because 1, it's hard to think about and 2, I'm not a cold hearten as you think

As puppet continues to tear up, I begin to think of what I should do....

"Ok puppet, I'll think about this. It won't take an hour or less, it might take months."

|    Marionette POV    |

'No, please, I hope it's sooner then that.'

"I understand," I say calmly as I possibly could.

"I'll do some critical thinking about this, just please wait."

|    Time Skip (cause idk what else to put)   |

'I really hope she chooses me instead of staying with her (BF/N). I know mine and her relationship was awful but it's all mangles fault. If she hadn't pulled that stunt I'd still be with her.'
(Marions facial reaction: 🙁)

|    (Y/N) POV    |

I walk to catch-up with (BF/N) after puppet leaves.

"Hey (Y/N)," he says kinda concerned, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something," I say with a fake smile.

"Ok and if anything's wrong, you can always tell me."

"I know, that's why I got with you. Am I wrong?"

Him and I both smile a little.

We continue to walk around as we continuously talk, no breaks at all except for when we were hungry. We than asked Chica for some pizza (with your favorite toppings (mine is Canadian bacon and mushroom)).

Sorry for the short chapter and late update. I've been really really busy lately. I'm sure I won't have to give you a heads up on the next chapter cause the next on is obvious due to what the puppet has said to you. We all know your answer, would you love to tell the world your answer? After all, you've saying it all this time till now.