Chapter 1

A/N: Not beastiality. I do not support that behaviour.

Percy, Sally and Annabeth step on their pearls. The split-second after they vanish into the smoke, Persephone glares into Grovers majestic eyes with passion, and lust. Grover knew that this would be the dream for most boys around his age, because she was hot as  hell, but Grover did not exactly feel the same connection and passion for the ultimate chick. He personally felt that his heart truly belonged somewhere else.
"Persephone. Your body is as hot as fuck, but in my heart, we don't belong together" Grover quietly admitted with shame to her. She slowly stepped away, her shoulders beginning to slouch. Her face grew confused, and somewhat disappointed.
"Well, OK. You know, every single mortal man or boy on earth would die just to make love to me. Yet, you're just rejecting me" Persephone shed a tear as she said that . Then she realised that Grover was nothing but a pubescent, immature boy. "Well, in that case, who is that you wanna make love to?" She shallowly licked her lips as she asked him that question. Grover was only very slightly aroused. He roughly stroked his chin, as he thought about his answer. He realised that his secret crush was Medusa, but he really didn't want to admit it, because one: she was dead, and two: she is a freak. He decided that Persephone would most likely be understanding.
"M--m-Medusa?"
Persephone was quite taken aback. "Ok? I know she is dead, however, I may be able to revive her. We'll see!" She replied to me.

Tune in next chapter, it will be longer, and more smut!