V - a storm and a return

•  

went to school and i was very nervous, no one knew me, no one knew me,

hello teacher teacher tell me whats my lesson,

Loki didn't say anything more from then, and Regina continued to look at him, leaning back in her seat while she eavesdropped on Steve whispering to Tony. It didn't take long for them to start bickering, which did not surprise her in any way. Tony had that obnoxious charm about him. Well, not charm. More of a personality trait he doesn't care to shake. And Steve was pretty up his ass about morals and not eltting kids go into battle for no reason, all that jazz.

look right through me, look right through me

Regina broke her gaze on Loki momentarily as thunder rumbled overhead.

"Miss Staves, it appears there is an electrical storm brewing. I advise you to be careful and stay inside." Teri informed her, interrupting the song momentarily.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha asked. Regina returned her gaze to Loki, who looked a little more shaken up as lightening struck across the sky. "What's the matter with you, Sugarplum?" She asked, grabbing the attention of the two other men.

"Scared of a little lightening?" Steve asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied, completely overlooking whatever Regina had called him. She tried to rack her brains together of what she knew of Norse Mythology, basing what might happen loosely on that as confusion crossed over Steve and Tonys faces. She gasped, eyes widening as she sat up straight. "Oh no." She gasped. "No, no - not this guy." She groaned, it turning to a bit of a yelp as something landed on the jet, making it jolt violently.

"What is it, Reg?" Tony demanded, putting on the head of his suit.

"Take your few brain cells and think, Stark." Regina said, holding onto the handle on the ceiling as she stood. "Asguardians, thunder, lightening." She looked at him as the music in her headphones changed to a heavier base. Tony pressed one of the buttons on the wall and the hatch started to open. "Well, that's a pretty bad move. Have I ended up with all the braincells?" She compalined, flinching back when Tony fell to the ground.

Thor grabbed his brother by the neck, leaving again in an instant, and Tony groaned as he stood up. "And now there's that guy." He complained.

"Another Asguardian?" Natasha called back, obviously struggling to keep the jet steady.

"That guys friendly?"

Regina sighed, "Does it matter? He disrespected the Stark ego by taking Loki, and when Tony loses his things, he tends to throw all his toys out of the pram. Besides, if he frees Loki or kills him? Tesseracts gone. We need that thing." She said, letting go of the handle as Tony walked to the edge of the door.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve objected. Regina resisted the urge to laugh at him, thinking Tony might listen in any way.

"I have a plan." Tony said, glancing over his shoulder. "Attack."

"Finally, a little bit of fun!" Regina laughed after Tony left, readying herself to leave after him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Staves. Or you, Rogers." Natasha warned as they both advanced to the door. "These guys are from legends, they're practically Gods."

Regina hummed, waving her hand in an uncertain motion. "I tend to lean more towards athiesm these days, but I'll keep it in mind." She smiled, giving Steve one last grin before she let herself fall from the jet.