Sieben

Lena's point of view

With Sebastian winning today and Max coming in P5, I decided that I would go out tonight. I normally wasn't the one to go out celebrating, but as it's the start of the season I'll try something new.

Rummaging through my suitcase, I found the perfect black dress to wear. It hugged all my curves in the right places. I put a light layer of makeup on my face to cover a few spots that I had. I finally decided to tie my hair up so it wouldn't get in my way the rest of the night.

After getting my phone and purse, I saw the I had received a message from Dan saying than him, Sebastian, Kimi and Max were all waiting in the hotel's reception of me. I quickly picked up the key card for my room and rushed down to the reception.

As soon as I walked out the elevator, I saw a smile grow on his face once his eyes landed on me.

"Looking good Lena" Max smiled placing a soft kiss on my check when the reached the guys.

"Wanna take a photo?" I giggled, while Max casually took a photo. Looking at the photo, I decided it was perfect to post on Instagram before the night starts to get messy.

 Looking at the photo, I decided it was perfect to post on Instagram before the night starts to get messy

LenaVettel5: I know I look grumpy 👀 but @maxverstappen1 took this 🥰

Liked by Maxverstappen1, Danielricciardo and 23,695 others

Maxverstappen1: 😍🥰

"No flirting with my sister little man" Sebastian playfully slapped Max on the head and ushered him out to the car waiting outside for us, while Dan and Kimi laughed at the action. We all squished into the small car which was taking us to the bar. I'd never really been out partying before but being with Kimi meant that I would really know how to party tonight.

When we made it to the bar where the party was being held, we all jumped out the car, with Sebastian handing the keys of the car to the vault guy so that the car would be able to be parked up.

Max's point of view

As me and Dan, followed Sebastian, Kimi and Lena into the bar, I couldn't keep my eyes of Lena. I had never seen her dress up like this before and she looked amazing. I bit my lip, letting my eyes roam her beautiful curves from behind. Dan chuckled after looking at my actions.

"You better not let Sebastian catch you doing that" Dan said pulling my attention away from Lena. I felt a blush growing on my face and smiled.

As we all made our way to get some drinks, Sebastian and Kimi split off to go and join their team, while, Dan, Lena and myself joined some of my mechanics. When we were waiting for drinks, I slowly wrapped my arm around Lena's waist and pulled her a bit closer to my body. She giggled slightly at the action, and took a hold of a drink that just arrived at the table.

"Just to warn you, I'm probably gonna have too much drink tonight" She looked up at me and smiled brightly before downing the first shot.

After shots kept arriving at the table, Lena downed many of them. I just sat back and enjoyed at how she seemed so much more relaxed than she normally was. I rested my hand on her thigh and leaned over to whisper.

"It's 3am, did you wanna head back?" She placed her hand on top of mine and nodded.

"Let me go and see where Seb is before I go, so, I'll met you outside" She said before jumping up to go and look for her brother. I waited outside for about 15 minutes before Lena came stumbling out of the front of the bar onto the street. She must've had a few more drinks when she was talking to Sebastian and Kimi. I chuckled at her actions but securely wrapped my arm around her to make sure she wouldn't fall. I called a taxi to take us back to the hotel because Sebastian, Kimi and Dan weren't leaving yet.

Once we arrived at the hotel, I took Lena back to my hotel room as it was on a lower floor compared to hers. When we were inside, I closed the door behind me, but then I was surprised to have been pinned to the door by Lena.

"Will you just kiss me already Max?"

Hey guys :)

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update my book as often as I would like. I haven't felt like updating these books because of a reason that most of you guys know about. I didn't have the motivation to do anything except from college and work. I've finished college early for the year due to finishing all my coursework so I thought that I would come back and do a few uploads during the summer.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Much love
Emily ❤️