IMPORTANT : Author's note

Hi guys, I want to apologise for not updating this book for quite a long time. This note will be posted on all three of my books; Broken, Vettel's Sister and NFL imagines and preferences as I just thought I would let all of my readers know the real reason why I haven't uploaded.

FOR NFL IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES ONLY: The first reason why I wasn't able to upload any new parts for my NFL imagines and preferences book was because I decided to take some time out to focus on my exams which happened last summer. I passed 7/10 of my exams, so I was very happy that I got to go to the college I wanted to. I then decided that I was going to upload in November once I had got settled down with college ad knew how much free time I would have available. However that didn't go to plan, as you will read below.

FOR ALL OF MY BOOKS: Since November my mum had been admitted into hospital with acute pancreatitis. However a few weeks later she was discharged as the hospital decided it would be easier for my mum to be able to control the pain management at home. This carried on for about a week until one morning my mum woke up and had problems while breathing, she was rushed back into hospital and this time she was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. Once again over the few weeks that she was in the pain was not going away and the hospital decided to discharge my mum on Christmas eve and said once again it was easier for her to be able to manage the pain management at home. However between the 24th December 2017 and the 15th January 2018, my mums pain didn't get any better so she was readmitted on the 15th January. She had some scans completed and on the 16th January, we found out that there was a chance that my mum could have cancer. At that current time, the hospital believed there was a chance that it was pancreatic cancer, however we were never told that it WAS cancer, only that there was a chance of cancer. On the 17th and 18th January, my mum's condition deteriorated so quickly, the cancer which my mum had cause her stomach to bloat to make my mum look as if she was 8 months pregnant. The time that the whole family knew that it was cancer was when a surgeon came around and advised that it would be better for my mum if she was resuscitated if she was to stop breathing. This was the moment it all hit us, however we were never told that it was defiantly cancer, only that there was a chance of cancer. Sadly my mum passed away on the 19th January 2018 at around 6am, I was lucky enough to be able to see my mum around 3am, however I couldn't stay to see her final moments. A few weeks later we received a letter from the hospital, which told me and my dad, that my mum had a high grade of neuroendocrine carcinoma, which is a rare cancer and that there was no cure for it. Since my mum died, to me it feels as if it is just so unreal and it weirdly still feels as if my mum is just on holiday even though we had the funeral.

Sadly I was only able to spend 16 years with my mum, but I had such an amazing time with my mum during those 16 years, even though there were times where we both didn't see eye to eye. No matter what, my mum will always be in my heart and I will always try to make her proud with whatever I will do in the future. If I do have children in the future, they will always know that she was the best grandmother there ever was, even though they were unable to meet her.

I hope that you guys understand why I haven't been able to update any of my stories, but I will be trying to update all of my stories as I know my mum always like reading, and when I first told her I was writing and reading books on wattpad, she was so happy because she knew that I didn't like to read al lot. I have also decided that I'm going to a Maze Runner : imagines and preferences book. Last of all guys I thought that below I will leave a photo of me and my mum.

I love you so much mum.