Description and Author's note

" life can be complicated if your family is famous "

For all of her life, Lena Vettel has always been in the F1 paddock because of her brother Sebastian Vettel.

Because of this Lena has always loved Formula One and she became interested in joining the industry properly.

This year (2017) Lena had the chance to become Max Verstappen's PR and she didn't hesitate to take the opportunity.

Throughout the year, Lena will have difficult situation's to get through while working in the Formula One world but all Lena hopes for in the end is that the season goes perfectly and that her and Max will get along.

Hey guys, I'm sorry that this has taken a little while to update, but I thought that I would give you a little bit of the description of the book before it actually starts. So above is the little description, I do hope you guys will enjoy this book.

Also guys, if you wanted to follow me on any social media :

My private Instagram is : @_its_emz_

My fan account on Instagram is : @alwaysvettel

Due to having college starting in September I have decided to update this book once a week, so I will be trying to get into that rhythm over my summer holiday.

Love you guys

Emily <3