8 years ago

your pov

"STRAIGHTEN YOUR POSTURE!!!" My father mock-yelled. I saluted.

"Sir yes sir!" My squeaky 5 year old voice replied. I stood up straight and

"Y/N!" My sister yelled from upstairs. I looked at my father apologetically. He nodded. I walked upstairs and looked at my older sister. She must have came back from training with mom. I assumed.

"I'm home!" she said. I ran to her and gave her a huge hug. My mother, Cassandra Shadis, is one of the armies top 3 generals. My sister Reilly looked at me worried.

"Ey! sis you ok???" She asked. I nodded and smiled as I hugged my 18 year old sister. My dad came upstairs and smiled at Reilly. Reilly looked at dad and hugged him.

"well I'd better get a shower I'm filthy!" Reilly exclaimed playfully. I smiled and followed dad downstairs to make dinner. A few minutes later Reilly jogged downstairs in her clean uniform. Her brown hair was tied up in a sloppy bun. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled as she saw me and dad playing with each other. We began to eat dinner and Reilly told me about her adventures as a lieutenant. I listened intently until I fell asleep. When I woke up Reilly was pulling on her gear. I climbed out of the bed and she smiled. After she finished she picked me up and set me on her shoulder. I began to giggle as she made horse noises and jogged downstairs. Dad had an apple and a pice of toast set on the counter for her as she dropped me off and ran by the apple and toast picking them up. Dad looked up from the couch and jumped up as he saw Reilly. We all walked to the door and said our goodbyes and good lucks. I watched as Reilly used her moving gear and flew up to the roof. She saluted to me for the last time and was gone. All day I stayed with dad outside waiting for Reilly and mom to come back. Dad sat under a tree his eyes closed. I was drawing when I heard a scream. Mom. Dad shot up and stood next to me mouth agape.

"MOM!!!" Someone screamed. Reilly! Then silence. I dropped to my knees emotionless. Dad pat my back.

"We'll see what happened tonight." he whispered. I nodded and followed him inside. Later that day Ryan and Terry, Reilly's best friends, came to our house heads hung.

"I'm sorry... Reilly and Cassandra Shadis are... Dead." Terry sobbed. Ryan was slowly breaking inside. I could see it in his eyes. My name is Y/N Shadis, and I seek revenge on the titans.