Chapter Six-An Unexpected Visit

Chapter Six- An Unexpected Visit
/<>\<>/<>\<>/<>\<>/<>\<>/<>\

Wendy's POV-

It's been a few days since the incident when my brother captured that blond woman. I came home crying and Juvia was furious at me. I don't care though. All I care about are those words that Gray said. "TO KEEP YOU SAFE ALRIGHT." What does that mean?

Gray had actually been shunning me since then, until last night I mean. He just walked up to me and said his bosses brother had decided to keep the woman. Like that makes me feel better. I thought to myself. The brother of the boss who had Gray doing this stuff + a pretty blond didn't sound like a good mixture to me. Next time Gray went to work I'd have to follow him. It's my civic duty as a decent human being.

Natsu's POV-

I had been woken up by the sound of the birds outside. I laid there for a second before I opened my eyes. Once I did I freaked out and started to blush. Lucy was so close to me. She opened her eyes soon after that. We both pulled away instantly at the same time. I turned to her and smiled. "You're pretty cute when you blush ya know." I joke. "Oh put a sock in it." She snaps back.

We both get out of bed and Lucy says she's gonna take a shower. I notice she's picking up the same clothes she wore yesterday. "You know if you need clothes to wear, you can barrow some of mine until you get some." She looks hesitant for a second until she covers her eyes with her bangs and looks down. "Fine." she says. "Only cause these ones are filthy."

I get out and pick out a random shirt, pants, and boxers. "Here." I say as I hand them to her. She just mumbles thanks and disappears into the shower. "Hey let's save some water and shower together!" I tease. "Not in a million years!" she shouts back.

I grab some clothes of my own and take a shower in the guest bedroom. I return within 15 minutes and she's still in the bathroom. "What is it with girls and taking forever to get ready?" I say quietly to myself. I sit down and notice a book peeking out of her bag. Her shower is still on so I decide it wouldn't hurt to take a peek. there's only to entries so it doesn't take long to finish

Now I feel like a real ass. Not only have I hurt to so much after all she's been to, but I read her damn diary!

Just as I had put it away she walks out of the bathroom. "HAHAHAHAHA!!" I burst out laughing. She looks ridiculous. My clothes are wayyy to big for her. "Shut up!" she says rather pissed. "H-here.. l-let me.. have V-Virgo take you sh-shopping!" I say whilst trying to contain my laughter. I can't believe how ridiculous she looks. I guess the pants were to big because she isn't wearing any. It's fine though, the shirt is so big it's like a dress.

"She sure looks cute." I can't help but think to myself. Wait what where'd that come from?! I can feel my face start to feel hot and I turn around facing the other way. "I-I'll be right back." I say before I exit the room.

Lucy's POV-

"I-I'll be right back." says Natsu before leaving the room. "Okay." I say. but it's to late he's already left the room. I sit down and decide to write in my journal.

January 5

So it's been a busy past few days. I don't know why but last night when I was so close to Natsu I started to blush and my heart was beating just about 100 times a second. Is it possible that I..like him?! No never.

He's started to become more friendly to, but he's also made a few perverted and uncalled for remarks. I must say although it's incredibly huge, wearing his shirt makes me feel kinda happy.

~journal entry over~

Just as I put away my journal Virgo walks in. "Miss master Natsu had instructed me to bring you out shopping for some clothes." "Okie dokie." I say with a smile.

(A/N- I changed Ares to Virgo, I though that she wouldn't better fit her role. Sorry!)

Wendy's POV-

"Nows my chance." I think. I start to follow Gray. I stay a good distance away just to make sure. Not that long after we make our way to a huge mansion. I see Lucy and a woman with pink hair start to exit.

I sigh in relief. This'll make it way easier. I pull the hood of my cloak I'm wearing over my head. Right as she and Gray pass each other I charge and grab Lucy's hand. "Let's go!" I shout. I try to pull but she doesn't budge. I look up at her and Gray and standing right next to her. He looks awfully surprised. "Wendy?!" He yells at me, I can hear the fear in his voice.

I gulp.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N- Hallo there people hope you're enjoying the story! I'm really bored right now. I might update again later today. Make sure to check out my other story to! Thanks and bye :p