Chapter one- getting around

Chapter One- Getting Around

Lucy's POV-

I closed my journal and put it in my backpack. I made sure to close it tightly because that was the only luggage I carried with me. inside was my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, a blanket, my journal, a pen, and about $500. how did I acquire so much money you ask? Hard work.

I put my arms through the back pack's straps and got off the train. To be honest I have no idea where I was. I was just trying to get as far away from my father as possible. As I walked through the streets I sighed in relief. "thank god, this looks like a safe enough town."

~growl~

"Heh heh, guess I'm hungry." I walk into a diner and sit down. Not to long afterward a waitress comes to take my order. "Hello," she says with a welcoming smile."my name is Mirajane may I take order?" I smile back, "Yes please I'll just have a cheeseburger." "Okie-Dokie comin right up." she walks away and I start to worry. where will I sleep tonight? well I shouldn't worry I'm sure there's an inn somewhere around here. after my order comes and I finish my food before leaving I talk to that waitress again.

I tap her on the shoulder. "Hey Mirajane right?" she turns around and smiles " Yes it is do you need help miss?" "Yes please," I say," do you know where the nearest Inn is?" "Why yes I do! Here's the directions." she hands me a map. "It just so happens my father owns it." "Thanks!" I say as I walk out.

Grays POV-

"Thanks!" says a pretty young blond. "Shes perfect." I think to myself. " Uhm Gray watcha thinkin' ?" says my sister with her pointer finger on her chin. "Nothin' Wendy don't sweat about it kay?" I give her a big grin. "Okay." she says smiling back. "How 'bout you give Juvia a call, ask if she can watch you tonight. Please?" Juvia is Wendy's babysitter. Since we don't have any parents and I have to work most the time I hired her.

I look over to Wendy and she pouting. "Aw so that means your not coming home tonight?" "Sorry kid I got some business to take care of, I'll be back by the time you wake up tomorrow though kay?" "Fine." she says still pointing. I rub the top of her head and walk her home.

"Stay out of trouble okay Wendy? Just hang out with Juvia and Charle ok?" I say pointing to her cat. As I turn around I bump into Juvia. She's blushing and keeps repeating "Juvia is sorry for bumping into Gray-sama!!" "It's fine Juvia don't worry." I smile and wave as I walk away.

"Gray!" Shouts Wendy as I'm walking. I sigh "what is it Wendy?" I say with annoyance. "your clothes." she's says giggling. I look down and I see I'm wearing nothing but my boxers. "Gah! What the hell?!" Juvia is blushing. I start to walk away again as I button up my jacket. "You liiIiikKke him." I can hear Wendy say from a distance." "D-do not!!" Juvia responds. I smile. I hope Wendy knows how much I love her. What I'm about to do now is all for her..

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
A/N- Hey guys!! So I hope you enjoy the first chapter I know it's kinda short and only introduces to characters so I'm sorry.

Natsu- Hey when do I come in?!

Me-Wait ur turn ur comin soon.

Natsu- I better I'm all fired up and waiting for my time to shine!