Chapter Five- Sleepin Probs

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Natsu's POV-

Did she just.. smack me?! "Okay I'll admit I deserved that. Are we even now?" I say with my arms crosses across my chest. She turns around and gives me a look.. I can't quite describe it. "Are you kidding me?" she says with her head down. She laughs. This chick kinda scares me.. She starts walking to the couch. Where she sits down.

"Whatever." I say as I exit the room. I head down to Erza's room. I stand leaning in the doorway. She has her back to me as she's reading. I watch her for a moment and smile. This is the Erza I miss. She looks so innocent and nice. "Dang 'sis I'm surprised your not out recruiting more slaves." "Go away Natsu." she says. "Come on I'm boooorrrreeddd!" I pretend to choke myself as I fall to the floor, obviously over reacting.

She turns around and gives me a cold look. "Go play with your new toy then, I thought you'd it enjoy it better." She's crying.. I wasn't expecting that. Was she referring to Lucy?! I'm not sure why but I have this weird instinct, like I'm supposed to protect her.

I sit down next to her. Erza is my little sister, I need to protect her too. "Why ya crying sis?" I say. She covers her face with her hands. That book she was looking at is an old photo album. It's opened to a page of her family. Her biological family. She was apparently abandoned as a baby, and that's how my father says he found her.

I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me. "It's ok." I say. She's sobbing now.

Lucy's POV-

After Natsu exits the room I decide to start on that cleaning. "He's such a slob.." I say to myself. About 20 minutes pass and then I finish. I'm just sweeping around when I hear the bedroom door open. Natsu's head comes into view. "Hey I'm sure your pretty hungry. Why don'tcha come to the kitchen and eat somethin?" he's smiling at me. Bipolar much?

I follow Natsu as she walks me to our destination, from a distance of course. When we get there he makes his way to the table and pulls out a chair. I sit somewhere else. I'm not going to give him any reason to think he might've helped me once before. I look around. I see Natsu, Ares, Erza, Loki, and ..Gray! I shoot him a horrible glare.

Erza claps her hands to together. "Let's say grace everyone!" "Give me a break." I say to myself. After that we eat. It's actually pretty good. I then excuse myself and make my way up to Natsu's room.

On the bed I see some clothes labeled: FOR MISS LUCY. Someone must've brought for me. "Thank you." I say aloud. I look at them. It's a nightgown. I look out the door. It's already dark?! I go to the bathroom and change. I then go to the couch and lay down.

I hear the door open not to long after. "You can sleep on the bed you know. I promise I won't do anything." This couch is really uncomfortable and he does sound sincere. Very well. If does try anything I'll just kick him where it really hurts.

I get up and move to the farthest part of the bed as possible. After Natsu's changed he gets in to. "Thank you for cleaning for me." he says. "No problem." I respond with a yawn. We both drift off to a peaceful sleep.

~timeskip 2am~

I wake up feeling really hot. I open my eyes and to my dismay I see that I'm incredibly close to Natsu. I start to blush. One of Natsu's arms is under my head, the other is across my body and my head is leaning in his chest. Suprisingly.. I don't object to this. It actually kinda feels nice. I smile and snuggle closer.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<
A/N- The scene where they're snuggled close together is supposed to be the cover of the story. I hope you're enjoying so far! Please read, comment, and vote! :D