Chapter three- I'm not me anymore

Lucy's POV-

I wake up in a dungeon type place. I'm trapped behind bars.. "WHERE AM I?!" I shout. "I-I'm sorry miss." A sweet looking woman appears on the other side of the bars. She has short pink hair that ends with pretty curls. "I've been ordered that once you wake up to bring you to mistress Erza.." she keeps apologizing as she handcuffs me and leads through a huge hall. I'm scared, confused, and most of all tired. I can barely stand. The woman kindly supports me as I walk. "Thank you." I say and smile.

"M-my name's Ares." she says. Soon enough we're in front of a huge door. Ares opens it and walks me to a throne occupied by a scary looking woman with red hair. And next to her is .. "YOU!" I shout having to be held back by Ares. I scowl at Gray who stands next to the scary woman. "Would someone care to explain where I am?!" I yell. The woman smiles sinisterly. I just now notice a plaque on her throne engraved "mistress erza"

"But of course." says Erza. She walks towards me and used her pointer finger to lift my chin so that now she's looking directly in my eyes. "You're here to become a slave." She then pushes me and I fall to the ground. She snaps her fingers and Ares takes me out of the room.

"I'm dearly s-sorry," she says, "you're to sleep here tonight." leading me into the dungeon I was in not to long ago. there's a bed here now though. "I tried to make it more comfortable.." I'm crying now and she hugs me. she hands me my bag. "Tomorrow morning I have to come clean you up. from there someone will bring you to be auctioned off. I'm so sorry miss." She then leaves.

I take out my journal and start writing.

January 2

Wow. it's only been a day and already I've screwed everything up. I can't stop crying. I finally get some attention and next thing I know I'm being auctioned off to be a slave. I can't let anyone know.. but I'm really scared. what's going to happen to me?

I close my journal and put it back in my bed. of course all my money's gone. I put my bag under my pillow and lay down. Before I drift off I see a boy pass by and look at me. He had spiky pink hair..

~TIME PASS: TO AUCTIONS~

I just finished getting ready and now a boy about my age is leading me to a car along with another girl. she tiny and short blue hair. she's my age as well. we got ready together she said her name was levy. Erza is holding the door opened for both of us.

"Oi! Erza!" It's that kid with the spiky pink hair. "N-Natsu!" she seems shocked. "I want the blond." He says. I grimace at how coldly he says it. "Fine." she says. she beckons me to come out. I hug Levy and wish her the best of luck. then I exit the vehicle. I step out and Erza just pushes me to the boy she called Natsu. Next thing I know her puts his arm around me and is walking me back towards the mansion I came from.

Natsu's POV-

I see the girl I saw last night in the dungeon being led into a car by Loke. That can only mean one thing.. I run outside. "Oi! Erza!" I shout. "N-Natsu!" She says. "I want the blond." I say. Without putting up a fight she hands her over.

Wonder why she seems so scared? Although it may seem she's leader of the mansion it was originally meant for me. You see before our father Igneel disappeared he left a will, leaving me in charge. but I didn't want to so I let Erza be in charge. however I still have lots of powers since I was the original heir.

Why I kept the blond I'm not sure. there was just something about her. She was now my slave, that could mean many things I thought. "Heh heh." I chuckled smiling. The girl suddenly through my arm off her.

"Don't you dare touch me." she said hiding her eyes from me. "Tsk tsk tsk." I answered holding her chin with my right hand so that I could see her eyes.
"Don't you see?" I say.

"You're my slave now."

<#>#<#>#<#>#<#>#<#>#<#>#<#>

A/N- So Natsu finally showed up! I hope you're enjoying the story the story so far!