54

The jet was in the air the avengers sat around in different spots of the quinjet, "Do anyone have a idea of what were walking ourselves into?"

Steve askes as he places the quinjet into auto pilot, the team looks around seemingly exchanging looks with one another,

"Brother Steve, I have idea of what's to come." Thor says as he holds his weapon in between his legs.

"And what idea may that be Thor?" askes Steve as him and Thor makes eye contact.

"It's the entrance to the Under realm but I believe you mortals call it 'Hell'." Loki says from his seat, he flickers the page of the book he's reading over.

"Hell!" Scott says with wide eyes his mind going into full panic mode, "We're going to Hell!?!" yells Scott.

"You can't honestly believe Reindeer Games, can you!" Tony says looking at the panicking Scott,

"Look this isn't the portal or gateway or whatever the hell you wanna call it way to Hell, and neither is it Hell." Tony says,

he managed to calm Scott down a bit with his speech until Thor spoke, "Then explain the screams of the lost." Thor says.

"And let's not forget the tortured souls." injected Loki who gave a some what teasing sideways smirk at Scott who was beginning to panic again.

"The what?" Buck says.

"The UnderWorld is a place for the tortured and lonely souls who have gone. You humans believe it to be Hell, a place to where the bad souls go." Loki says.

"The UnderWorld is a place for all, the ones who chose to not move over goes down and might I add man of iron someone's parents hadn't crossed over yet." Loki says in a teasing tone.

Tony feels himself tense up but he doesn't say anything,

"Might I say man of iron, you might wish to prepare yourself I'm sure mommy and daddy dearest don't wish to see you in panic." Loki says.