6

Edward sat at his desk writing away in his journal as (Y/n) slept on the couch, as a hybrid she needed rest,

he knew she wouldn't be able to sleep all that good on the couch so he asked Carlisle if they could design the guest room as her own.

Carlisle agreed and Alice instantly stepped up saying she would do it, Esme along with a tag along Rosalie went out to collect the things for the room.

"So dark colors?" Rosalie askes as she reads the list Edward had given them, it was raining outside so it was easy for the three women to walk around town and shop

without having to worry about catching anyone's attention, but then again them just being apart of the Cullen family threw attention to them.

Men and women all around watched their every move which annoyed Rosalie, "Ignore then." Alice said but ignoring didn't seem to help the blonde,

the stares annoyed her to the point where she wanted to snap all of their necks, taking a deep breathe she calmed herself down.

"How about this?" Rosalie askes.

Esme and Alice looked away from the dark oak bookshelf and looked at the maroon colored pillow in Rosalie hands, it was big and looked soft enough.

"5 pillows for only $10 dollars-" Rosalie says, "Sounds like a good deal." Alice squeals taking the pillow from Rosalie hands and placing it in the cart,

Rosalie crossed her arms over her chest rolling her eyes at the tight embrace Alice pulled her into, "I'm so happy your helping." Alice says.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Rosalie rolls her eyes walking ahead of the two looking at more bedroom pillows that would fit Edward's wife dark theme of love.

"Ooh this is cute!" Alice exclaims in excitement.