19

Jacob was really taken aback now, but still he continued, "No it's alright." Jacob says before continuing where he left off at;

"She moved back when she was 16, stared going to Forks high. Me and my dad, we brought her over a birthday gift, the red pickup truck she drives." Jacob says.

"That's very sweet of you, I'm sure Bella loved the gift." (Y/n) says, Jacob shakes his head with a small smile,

"I could tell she didn't at first. But it was cool, but yeah after that we started to talk more and hang out, until she met Edward." Jacob growls out the last part,

with so much hatred, 'I wonder what made Jacob hate Edward?' (Y/n) thinks now I'm deep thought shaking her head she smiles, "Continue please."

"Umm yeah anyways, after that she started to hang with him and then they started to date." Jacob pauses waiting for her reaction.

"They dated?" (Y/n) askes, Edward never told her that he and Bella dated, 'Strange.' she thinks.

"Yeah they dated, until he left for a while and I was there to pick up the pieces, but then he returned and Bella was back with him. And then their was a fight with some red haired vampire." Jacob says.

"Victoria was her name, but yeah then me and Bella had a moment and then I heard about Edward proposing to Edward and she rejected him."

Once again Jacob pauses awaiting her reaction, bella decided now was the time to step in, "Hey babe." Bella says the word rather awkwardly,

"Edward proposed to you?" (Y/n) askes bella now standing up from her seat the pain visible on her face and Jacob whines at the look.

"Yes.", was bella one worded response, both Jacob and Bella watched as (y/n) face strunched up before she left the room in a hurry.