47

Dean and Sam was currently driving down the roads of Kansas heading back to the bunker after the hunt they had just finished,

vampire guts covered the two hunting brother and Sam sat beside dean in the passengers seat trying his best to wipe the blood from his hair.

"Oh god this is going to be hard to get out." Sam mumbles flinging a piece of gut from his hair, "Hey! Watch Baby okay?! She's delicate!" Dean shouts out in warning towards Sam,

the younger Winchester rolls his eyes at the warning but does mind where he flings the pieces of guts at.

Suddenly the familiar ringing of Dean phone goes off, flickering his eyes down to his pocket dean reaches down and pulls his phone out from his pocket.

"Who the hell is this?" Dean askes.

"Hello my name is Edward. Edward Cullen."

The voice on the other line says, Dean plays the phone between his shoulder and ear holding it like that as he speaks,

"Like I said before, Who the hell is this and how did you get this number?" Dean says.

"I'm your sisters husband, (Y/n)." Edward says.

Dean expression goes from he hadn't heard from (Y/n) or her father since damn near forever.

"Why are you calling?" Dean askes.

"Your sister she's in danger." Edward says.

"How?" Dean whispers out his voice was low and that worried Sam who stared at Dean in confusion.

"A women that goes by the name of Bella has joined a army of very ancient group of vampires, The Volturi." Edward says.

"I'll just give you a run down of what's happening, Bella's angry at her ex for imprinting on my wife and is jealous of us three relationship, she wants (Y/n) dead as well as our unborn child." Edward says.

"My family is forming a army to protect (Y/n) and our child, Will you help us?" Edward askes.