WEIGHT RANTS😒

Okai this chapter is going to highlight those things you get to here as a girl about your weight!!!
Okai I know how annoying this is...like srsly mind you own business you don't have to worry about what my weight is....
And how stoopid can your logic be... U behave as if only women have something called weight but when it comes to guys😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Okai so basically this chapter is the things that I hear and some things I perceive ppl may say!!!
So plz don't get angry if it hurts your feelings ❤️
Also tag all your friends on wattpad and send a screenshot to those frnds not on wattpad and ask them whether they relate to this!!!

Let's get to it...
😑😑😑😐😑😒😑😐😑😐😑😑😐😑😐😑😑😐😑😐😑😐😑😒😑😐😑😒😑😐😑😐😐😑

When ur chubby

*Loose some weight otherwise who will marry you?

*Girls should be lean not stout

* Awwn! Ur so chubby and cute but if you loose weight you'll be pretty....

* I have some dieting tips if you use it nah... Within one month you will become beautiful...

*Because fat maybe you have harmonal issues... That's what I'm saying loose some weight...

* Boys don't like fat girls... You will not find. A boyfriend

* Should become more active only then you'll be able to look after otherwise kids will have to look after you....

* When you die.. how will they carry your body???

😒😒 Okai this is one hundred percent true.. these are things ppl tell me...how the hell do u know that I'm not healthy just cuz I'm chubby I'm fucking healthy than you...
What do you mean by get active.. yea ryt the person who sits in a couch eating potato chips is telling me to get active... Sure Thankx ...
Who the hell said that girls who are fat aren't pretty like what the hell are you saying..  and how can u say I don't get guys I do but I'm not running after them like you...
Just srsly this annoys me alot!!! Even if your trying to help me out there is a polite way to do it not go crazy with your words😑

This next segment is

When your lean

*U should gain some weight or the wind will blow you away

* U don't eat enough carbohydrates... Here eat some more bread

*Boys don't like girls so flat.. u need some curves.. if you get what I mean...

*How will you give birth..  your so weak???

* U look so tired all the tym... It's because Ur so weak...

😒😒😒 Okai again I still don't understand why???
Who said thin girls are weak... Unhealthy ...
Like the wind can blow anything away it should probably blow your wig of lies away😑

The morale of the update 🤔🤔🤔🤔

As a girl u can never shut the mouth of these annoying ppl... Like what are you trying to say... Chubby girls are also not good skinny girls are also not good..😑😑😑

They what do expect from us... It's not like there is an adjustment switch in the back for you to set the ideal weight
Why can't you just accept girls for who they are😐
Is it so hard???

Honestly Ur just as beautiful girls no matter whether your fat or thin... Ur inner beauty is all that matter😊😊😊 honestly if someone really loves you they will accept you for who you are and will not try to alter you for their preference.... It took me long to realize this but it's not to late for you to!!!
Accept your self and be happy don't worry about those opinions of others 😊

Live happy be happy 😊

~~~suhayyy❤️❤️