A TOPIC TO CONSIDER...

hi!!! my girls... today is a new kind of chapter.. honestly ive been wanting to do this for a really long time but i was a bit reluctant considering the fact that it might get a lot of hate... but....

"haters gonna hate and players gonna play so live a life man.. good luck!!!" ~RM

apologies are first... if this hurts anyone or creates any kind of discomfort pls forgive me!!!

we all know there is this growing trend among us girls to go under the knife to correct our appearances or what so ever....

I'm a person who usually is very modernized but this is something extremely unacceptable in my opinion....

u girls are honestly the most beautiful.... pure...gorgeous....ever so adorable things to ever walk this planet... then what's the point of changing the way you are???

i know sometimes the hate ppl put amoung you can drive you towards taking such painful desions but the truth you have to understand is that no one is perfect and no one can be you better that you...

arent those flaws the things that make you differant from others...it makes you unique....

giving advice is easy but implementing is hard.. i understand you girls cuz i been through bullying myself.... I am a bit overweight and ive always had ppl walk up to me and say really horrible things right at my face... it broke my confidence and my feelings... i hid behind my fears finding it hard to break through...

but i made it... im no longer worried about what othr say becuase their opinions dont matter what really matter is how you see yourself not how someone see you...

if your going to change something about you becuase someone eles thinks its not right then your losing to haters straight up... dont let them win... dont lose hope.. the trurth is you can never please the world and those opinions of others ...trust me ive seen it...

if your fat they call fatso...elephant...

if your thin they call you skinny... pencil...walking skeleton

if your tall they call you giraffe

if your short they call shorty

if your dark they call you blacky

if your fair they call you vampire

so dont lose to their words... i know each of the words they say to makes you feel like u have been trampled but dont give up... so pls dont put urself throgh this painful proceduers to please a hater..

the next tym someone walks up to you and tells you something is wrong with you just ask them back whether they are anymore perfect!!!

dont stay within the four falls that echoes the thoughts of your haters instead break free to listen to those glorious voices of who really care for you!!!

be happy and keeping smiling becuase you dont know how many people are dying to see that gorgeous smile of yours...

ask yourself this question: do you want to be one ina million or one by own?

i would say one by my one unique and splendid...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope this chapter was good!!! i have one request for you girls tag as many girls as you can becuase i feel this chapter needs to read by a lot of girls...

if you have read this chapter and you accept what i say pls leave a comment!!!+

love you amazing ladies!!!

~~~suhayy