I've killed so many times

Jo's POV

"Stay the fuck away from my daughter, Danny!" I twisted my head to see Vic and the guys, plus Mark and Cali, storming over to us. I tried to tell them to go, to get out of there, but I couldn't form words, and I knew they wouldn't go anywhere anyway. I swallowed hard and got back up. My head throbbed from the two blunt hits I had received in the last few minutes. I tried to clear my head and process the series of event which were in the midst of occurring. Everything was blurry, but I could make out Danny talking to Dad.

"Oh good! The gang's all here!" Danny shouted. "It's great to finally get the fam back together isn't it Dad?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed. We may be related, but we would never be family.

"You don't have the right to call me that." Vic seethed. He was short, but with the face he had, he actually looked pretty intimidating. Not that that would deter Danny.

"Oh, that's right! The only kids you actually give a fuck about are your fans, not the children you actually had a part in creating." Danny said.

"You're a dick, you know that right?" I asked from behind Danny. He spun around and swung his gun at me, clocking me in the face. Again.

"Shut up you bitch!" He said. Vic and the guys took a step forward, but Danny's goons formed a blockade to protect Danny. The gang leader's the safest, right?

"Don't you fucking dare hurt her!" Vic screamed. I regained my footing and held a hand to my cheek. When I took it away I felt the blood dripping down my face. Oh well. Danny rolled his eyes and stared down at me.

"Cali! Mark! Get over here!" I was surprised how he knew them. And why would he expect them to follow his orders? Cali and Mark froze when they were called. But they slowly made their way over to us. "Hold her!" He demanded. I scoffed. They were my best friends, why would they do that? The two wore a sorrowful expression as they turned to me. "You know those little birdies I was talking about the other day?" Danny asked as he turned back towards Vic.

"I can't believe this!" I whispered so only I heard it. Cali and Mark were on his side? Why would they do this to me!?

"Well, here they are!" Danny announced presenting my two-who I thought were-best friends. My jaw dropped. Cali and Mark grabbed my arms roughly and held them behind my back and out of reach of Danny.

"You have got to be kidding me..." I whispered to them. I squeezed my eyes shut. This was too much. I should have seen it; I put everyone in danger by bringing them on tour with us. They could have killed someone.

"Sorry, Jo." Cali mumbled. That was all she said and they were both silent. Vic sighed and rubbed his head. I've never seen him this stressed.

"Look, this doesn't need to happen. You can let her go an--"

"Oh please!" Danny laughed. "Do you know how long I've been wanting to do this? Hell, yeah it's going to happen!" Negotiation never really works. Both sides just end up with something they don't want. I glanced around, trying to find some way out of this. I noticed Cali and Mark both had pistols. I looked up at Cali and she was already staring at me. She gave a small smile and a half wink. I furrowed my eye brows and cocked my head. She moved my hand to the back of my shorts to the cool metal of my gun. I forgot! How could I forget I had it!? Wait, I thought she was with Danny...?

"What's going on?" I whispered. My mind was racing as I tried to plan my attack and escape.

"You needed someone on the inside. Know the enemy to beat the enemy." Cali explained quickly. Of course! I knew they would never betray me like that! Bulldog must have put them up to this. Mark moved his head close to my ear.

"Three..." He whispered. "Two...One!" They both let go of me and I reached back for my gun. I held it up and tried to aim for Danny's head. We all shot once but Danny spun around and the rest of his gang started shooting. Danny didn't fall, I was too dazed to aim accurately. 

I broke through the wall of guys and raced towards the car. I shot as many times as I could, but it was blind firing. I ducked through them and tried to dodge bullets to the car. I didn't know where Cali or Mark had been, I just hoped they had gotten out of the firing zone. The guys piled in and I turned to shoot one last time. Vic looped an arm around my waist and yanked me into the van. I heard one last shot ring out before the door shut and I felt something pound into my chest. I sighed in relief as Mike sped off in the opposite direction of the park.

"Oh my god! Nonono, fuck!" Vic cried as he turned me a little. I looked down and blood was staining my shirt. I was shot in the chest. I took a shaky breath before my head started pounding and everything went black.

A/N: Do you hate me yet??? Clifhangerrrzzzz ugh they suck don't they? And more bad news: I have tons of school work this week and the next week is finals so I'm not sure when I'll get the next chapter up. I'll try to this weekend and end on a more satisfying note but no promises. Sorry! But you did get two chapters in one night. Lucky bitches... No I'm kidding I love you and I love writing this! Comment or even vote if you liked it!