You had me at a Handshack trick

Uf Sans p.o.v:

I know i shouldn't have this kinda feelin', but when i first saw her walk out from those stone door's, i knew i'd love her for all eternity. Though she is a human & i'm a monster, i feel we have more in common than i would realize. So i did my usual routine, steppin on a stick to make it break, teleport between the two trees, then as i got right behind her, with such beautiful (y/c) hair, i asked her to turn around & shake my hand. She did, she gotta little shock from my joy buzzer & i kinda laughed a bit. "Ahh the 'Joy buzzer in the hand trick", it never get's old." to my surprise, she laughs a bit too. 'Such a cute little laugh she's got' i think to myself.

Then again, what the hell was i thinkin, so i looked at her, she was drop dead gorgeous. Her (y/c) eyes, soft lookin' (y/c) skin, just blew me away (i may have been blushin a bit). I introduced myself by saying "Hey there doll face, the names Sans, Sans the Skeleton." she smiled at me, i felt like something hit me & i ended up blushin a bit more, that's when i heard her say "Nice to meet you Sans. My names (Y/n)." Her voice was like a song you can't get out of your head, 'She's the one that i'v been waitin for' i thought to myself again.

Sh-I mean (Y/n) 'god i love saying her name' & I walked over to the other side of the bridge & i see my boss Papyrus (well brother, but he hate's me callin him that, & by his actual name) was walking toward us. I told (Y/n) to hide in the conveniently sized cage, but when i was about to say i was just kiddin, she actually did get in the cage. I was about to get her out, but boss was right beside me. "SANS, YOU ACTUALLY CAUGHT ONE FOR ONCE." boss said, then putting his hand on the top of my skull "Good work mutt." 'The fuck' i thought 'it's been so long since i heard him talk in his normal voice.'

Then as she closed herself in it, he had a real smile, the kind that he had when he was young before what our dad did to him..... it kinda made me wanna cry a little. But, i sucked it up 'cause down here, if ya cry your considered weak. "So Sans, did they fight you or did you persuade them to go in the cage?" i kinda tried to say something, but (Y/n) said "He persuaded me, he really is good at it too." then she winked at me as a cue for me to talk, i stuttered a bit but said "y-yeah. What she said."

He just was standing there right in front of the cage, he shrugged & picked it up w/ his magic. "Well, better then nothing at least. Now brothe-i mean Sans, let's go head home before any other monster tries to take this human away from my grip." 'D-Did he almost call me his brother?' "y-yeah boss". We started walking to me & bosses place, i thought the human was cryin but she was just sittin in the cage like it was normal. 'Hmm kinda odd, but ok in a way' i thought & kinda smirked.

We made it to the house, Boss then opened the cage & helped her out of the cage "Lady's first" he said & let her go in. I thought i saw her blush "Thank you, uhh what should i call you? I just don't wanna be rude." i waited for boss to respond, he smirked & said to her "Just call me 'Papy'~" then he winked at her, i wanted to punch his fuckin eye socket.

Then i see her blushing more, i felt my face heat up in rage. 'Why would boss be doing this?! He just met her a couple minutes ago' I was about to beat him to a pulp, then she smiled more at me "It's nice to meet you both Sans & Papy." She walks inside & me & boss just stared at each other, "I call dibs!" I said & ran inside "OH NO YOU DON'T MUTT!" Boss said running after me.

Authors note:

Now that that's done, what character should we meet next??? Tell me in the comments please.