Chpater 22

It's been one month since I got out of the hospital I've been hang out with Charlie a lot since I have to know the song because we are going to perform together in the Billboard music awards, it's the number one song on billboard, and we got nominated for the best song of 2018 and best song duet. I still can't believe I have mad it this far and life and I can't remember any of it. Me Charlie practice the song each day so I won't miss up in the middle of the performance I leave the house about 9am and get back like at 10pm. When I get home it's gets wired because I don't know them a lot since I speed all of my time with Charlie I get home and tell them hi then I got up stairs to my room sometimes Erika and Tessa come just to talk to me we are becoming friends.
Ivan comes to my room a lot like three times a week sometimes I wonder if we had a thing because when I woke up from the hospital he told me that he loves me and to stay with him but I am to afraid to ask him. We talk like about 30 minuets then I tell if goodnight since I have to wake up early. I tell him goodnight and hug him then he goes to his room I don't know why but I am starting to get this wired feeling when ever I am close to Ivan but I don't understand it so I just went to sleep.

Ivan's POV
Y/N has been back from the hospital 1 month ago but we don't talk that much since she is always hanging out with Charlie I get a little bit jealous because she hangs a lot with him. She comes late to the house so there is not a lot of time to talk to her she comes to the house about 10pm and sometimes I got to her room to talk to her but we only last about an hour because she is tired. I just want to tell her that I love her but I think it will be too early to tell her that u just can't find a right time to tell her like she is always hanging out with Charlie sometimes I think they are going out but I think she would have told Erika or Tessa I tried not to think about that so I went to sleep.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Hope you like it ❤️Sorry for making it short a lot of things happing