Chapter 11

When I was on a date with Ivan and he went to the bathroom I heard someone say my name and when I turned around and saw that it was the guy who broke my heart
*Conversation*
Alexis-Y/N?
Y/N-Alexis?
Alexis-So I heard you are going out with Ivan Martinez
Y/N-Since when do you care who I am going out with
Alexis-Since the day you killed your twin sister
Y/N-I didn't kill her it was my father and you know that!
Alexis-Yeah I know but it's your fault he killed her
Y/N-why is it my fault? To remind you you where the one to tell my dad to tell me in the first place so you can stay with my sister!
Alexis-I liked your twin sister the only way I would be with her is by killing you
Y/N-You couldn't you just break up with me?
Alexis-Because your sister told me to kill you
Y/N-No she wouldn't not my own sister my twin my blood!
Alexis-well guess what she did tell me and your dad so we made a plan 
Y/N-I hate you
Alexis-Yeah I know ohh and by the way your dad is out of jail
Y/N-So...he doesn't know where I am so I am safe
Alexis-But for know if you don't come with me I will make sure your dad knows where you live and hurt everyone you love
Y/N-please don't do that
Alexis-Come with me then!
*End of conversation*
When Ivan came back from the bathroom I told him that I had to go do something so I gave him a kiss and then left. When I went to the parking lot Alexis was there waiting for me so I went with him and told him where was he going to take me he told me to his house so we went there. We got to his house I told him what are we doing hear he told me it was going to be a surprise.
*This might be a little strong for some viewers *
We entered his house then after 5 minuets of silence he went up to me and stared kissing me I told him to back off  but he didn't listen.  Then I told him why are you doing this he told because I looked just like my sister(buh
they where twins) I told him to stop but he kept on forcing me. He threw me to the wall and got my hands and started kissing me then he went down to my neck then he took of his shirt and my shirt off I told him to stop I tried to do everything I could to break free but I wasn't strong enough then he got his hands and put one on my butt and the other one on my breast by this momentarily where at the floor then he took me to his room and tied me up to his bed at that moment I couldn't do anything but try.
*End*
I waited for him to be asleep I try to get untied but I couldn't then I saw a knife and I got it I cut my self then went to get my clothes and I saw I had 20 miss calls from Ivan I just ignore  them and went to Y/B/F/N house it was about 2:34am I knocked and she opened the door she told me what happed and I told her everything she hugged me and asked if I wanted to sleep in her house I told her yes she brought me a blanket and pjs then we went to sleep.

Ivan's POV
So I paid for the lunch Y/N went somewhere I called her like 20 times but she didn't answer me so I was getting worried I was going to stay up and wait for her so I stayed in the couch but then I fell asleep. I woke up to sounds of a text message to an unknown number I opened my phone and saw a pictures of Y/N with some other guy making out my heart broke in that moment because she cheated on me I went to my room and cried my self to sleep.

************************************
Hopes you liked it🇪🇸Please do not skip my stories read them in order thank you