Chapter 22

WE COULD have completely avoided this. We could've just found our own wedding planner and called it a day. But no, James had to recommend the best.

When I first met Camila, I thought this is going to be great. She is going to be perfect.

I was right. In a way, she was perfect. For James' personality and style. When I tell you she is a female James, I mean it.

I can tell why James thought she was the best, she loved what he loved.

When we met she shot out her hand "Hi I'm Camila, so so nice to meet you. James has told me all about you two lovebirds! First things first let's see the ring!!!" She squealed

I looked at Cris with wide eyed as she grasped my hand and pulled it to her face. Cris just held back a smile and shrugged.

"Oh how stunning is that! Okay so let's start shall we?" She rushed us both to sit in front of a desk covered with planners. "So we have your venue, we have a caterer, and a florist of course, all we need is... well a wedding! Haha."

I felt myself cringe at her high pitched voice. I bent my head towards my chest to discreetly look at Cristiano. I mouth "Serial killer." To him and he nudged me disapprovingly.

What? NO ONE is this happy.

"Alex have you found a dress yet?" She asked all bubbly and sweet. I shook my head no and she clapped excitedly "I love going to my clients dress appointments."

My eyes widened in horror at the thought, luckily Cristiano saved me. "Actually she'll be in Madrid for dress shopping."

Camilla looked disappointed, but then perked right back up a second later. "Well darn, no worries! I'm sure you'll pick out the perfect one!"

Cristiano smirked at me and I couldn't do anything but stare at him mouth agape. This is so not going to work.

"Camilla, do you mind if we step out for a minute?" I ask as politely as possible. She nodded her head eagerly, "Of course sure! No problem. I'll be here!"

I yanked Cris's arm as I stalked out of her office. I turned to face him my arms crossed over my chest. "No. Absolutely not."

Cristiano erupted with laughter and didn't stop till tears came from his eyes. "She is bad isn't she?"

"I can't do this. She's way too perky. And I don't do that much perky!" I exclaimed waving my hands around.

"Then you can tell James." He said laughing putting his hands up in defense.

Oh trust me, I will.

__________________________

"No James! I'm not doing this. I'm not letting you guilt trip me into a wedding planner I don't like!" I growled into the phone.

"You're a terrible friend!" He said defensively. I clenched my teeth together to keep from screaming.

I forcefully pushed the phone into Cristiano's chest, making him take the phone. He raised the phone to his ear, "Hey James."

"Yeah no, she's uh walking away right now." I clenched and unclenched my fists as I paced. Isn't the point of it being my wedding to be MY wedding?! "I am not telling her that, not only because I don't want to but because I think she might hit me if I do." I whipped around to face him and snatched the phone from his hand.

"James, you either respect that this is MY wedding or don't. But if you choose to not respect that than don't try to plan it!!" I exclaimed before hanging up.
"UGH!" I yelled before plopping down on the couch in frustration. "He's so irritating! And so is Camilla, we are not using her as our planner."

Cristiano raised his hand in defense, "I want what you want."  James was being ridiculous.

"Okay what else needs to be done? Flowers, catering, venue, all done. Did you decide on a best man?" I ask  looking over at him and putting my feet up on his knees. 

"I think I want Cristianino to be my best man." He said smiling. I couldn't help but beam, "He'll be so excited!"

Cristiano nodded, "I know. And you? Maid of honor?" He asked dramatically. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "I don't know. I want to ask Abby, but I don't want anyone to get offended."

Cristiano's eyebrows pulled together, "Why would they be offended? They know how close you two are."

I look at him pointedly, "You've met Megan right? She'll be totally dramatic about it." Cristiano thought for a moment before saying, "But If shes your friend, she'll want you to be happy."

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah you're right."

He winked at me, "I usually am."

_________________________

HELLLOOOO MY DEARS

I KNOW I KNOW. BUT IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH LIFE. WANNA KNOW HOW MANY NOTIFICATIONS I HAD WHEN I GOT BACK ON? 796

WOW.

You all are amazing and I love you.

Next chapter is the biggggg day :)

LOVE YOUUUUU