Chapter VI

"WHEN exactly can I play again?" I asked feeling disappointed already knowing she will tell me in three months.

"Well actually your scans are very good. We are seeing much improvement, if you keep following your recovery schedule you should be able to get back to it around the end of this month." The doctor said pointing out improvements in my scan on the board.

End of this month?! "Really?!" I said excitedly feeling like I was just told I won the lottery. The doctor nodded "Keep your recovery schedule. And we can get you back." She said slowly.

I nodded and hopped off the examination table. "Just make sure you tell Jill!"

She laughed "You don't want to tell her?" I shook my head "She'll think I'm lying."

______________________________

I told the girls that I can get back by the end of this month and they were all excited. Cristiano on the other hand.

"Maybe you should get a second opinion. You know just to be sure." He said looking unconvinced. I shook my head "You really think Jill would listen to this doctor if she didn't trust her?"

Cris shrugged "I don't know Lex... I just feel like it's too soon."

I've been out for almost two weeks. "I'm not going back tomorrow. I'm going back at the end of the month." I defended. Cristiano, although still looking unconvinced, sighed and said "I guess so... just be careful Lex. I just don't want you to get hurt."

I squeezed his hand "I know. I'll be fine. Promise."

"Alright as long as you promise." He grinned pulling me closer as we walked down the street between small cafes and shops. "It's good you got some free time."

Jill had made us come in for light training, me recovery icing, and then gave us the day off. "I know. Now I can spend all kinds of time today with Junior, James maybe Marcelo." I trailed giggling. Cristiano poked my side and I squealed, that's my most ticklish spot. And he knows it. "Hey." I said pointing a finger at him. "You know that's my ticklish spot."

Cris nodded "Yes, yes I do." And he attempted to poke me again, but since my lightning ninja reflexes are on point today I slapped his hand in time.

This went on and I realized we were doing this in the middle of the sidewalk. People took pictures and videos, off to the side I saw some paparazzi. A few kids asked for Cristiano's autograph completely entranced.

When he was finished we continued out walk ignoring the pestering paps following us. "Wanna go in there?" I asked raising a brow and nodding towards an arcade.

Cris raises his own brow and says "You think you can take me?"

"Oh I can take you anytime anywhere. I just choose here and now." I said matter of factly.

Cris laughed "Okay Morgan, okay." We walked inside and I immediately said we need to go to the racing game. We payed for a card to play as much as we please and headed over.

"I'm going to kick your ass." I stated swinging my leg over the bike. Cristiano mimicked my actions and winked "Sure you are."

We played one round and I beat him by 3 seconds. "Wooh!" I poked his side. He laughed "Luck."

I rolled my eyes "Yeah right. I was beastly." Cristiano got off the plastic and helped me off before tickling my sides.

I giggled "Stop!" He continued until he was practically carrying me to a new game. It was one of those where you have to smack the circle with a hammer to see how high you can get it.

Cristiano rested his head on my shoulder "Would you like me to attempt to win you that elephant?" He asked nuzzling my neck.

I shrugged "I mean if you think you can." Cris pulled away and smirked "Have a little faith."

He paid the man two tickets and picked up the large hammer. He pretended to be burdened with its weight making me giggle. "If you don't win me that elephant I will never forgive you."

Cris pointed at me "You'll get your elephant."

He rolled his shoulders before lifting the hammer high up above his head and swinging it down hitting the metal plate. The light went up up up and hit the top, making a ringing noise.

"Winner! Winner! Winner!" The machine exclaimed.

The guy who had been standing next to the scale handed Cris the cute elephant after he pointed to it. He also asked Cris for a picture and they put the elephant in it.

"Thank you." Cris said walking to me. He handed me the elephant and held out his hands "Told you I could do it." I cupped his cheek and ran my thumb up and down "Thanks bae."

"Anything for you." He said taking my hand as we walked through the main drag of this place. It seems that this is not just an arcade, but an amusement park too. "What even is this place?" Cris laughed looking around at all the rides that loomed above us.

"My guess would be a amusement park arcade. But I'm not too sure." I said looking around.

Cris narrowed his eyes at me and said "Alright sassy pants. Let's go on a ride then."

I looked around and saw more paps outside the fence taking pictures. Please get lives. "Let's try that one." I said pointing to a big scary looking ride.

Turns out it was a haunted house ride where you sit in a cart and ride through the scary stuff. I didn't realize until we were buckled in that I probably shouldn't be doing this.

I sunk into the plastic and leaned into Cris as the ride began. "You okay?" He whispered. I held him closer "Yeah. Just don't let go."

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist holding me tight "I won't let you go. I promise."

I looked at him smiling "As long as you promise."

______________________________

Cralex ♡♡♡♡

I cant.

Anyway sorry it's a day late.

Next update Jan 19th

Remember Crismes is the real ship here. And as always HALA MADRID Y NADA MAS!