Chapter 15-Little Bag

Okay so, I made this list for myself, ideas for stuff to carry in my new bag. But, I figured maybe it could help other littles or caregivers as well.

First, you need a cute bag. Now it could be a purse, a mini backpack like mine, or a regular backpack if you're comfortable carrying around a bigger bag. It could be a character one or just a plain one in a pretty color. You could put keychains on the zippers or depending on the material you can put buttons and pins on it. As long as you like it. ^_^

Stuff to carry:

3DS/any other portable game console (you could bring different games if you have a case or just keep your favorite game in the system)

Water bottles (won't spoil like juice or milk)

A snack! (something like chips, nuts, fruit snacks, whatever you like that doesn't have to be cold! You can get one of those little snack cups like toddlers use)

An iPod/MP3 player with headphones

A small stuffie (or more if you like, as long as it fits in your bag)

A play pack (these are especially good cause they come with crayons and stickers in a lil ziplock bag)

A little activity book (you know at checkouts they have word search books and stuff like that? I'm pretty sure I've seen these too)

A small notebook (for you to write or draw in)

Pens (or pencils. You could get pretty colored pens or glittery ones! Be sure to carry at least one blue or black one though, in case you have to sign something or some other icky adult thing)

A small box of crayons (cause I hate the crayons that come in play packs)

Stickers (you never know when you'll need 'em)

Small toys (whatever you like)

Phone

Power bank (to keep it charged!)

A book to read

And of course your wallet, keys, and any other important stuff you might need to carry around with you.

But this way you know you always have something to do if you need something to calm down, or you slip into little space while out and about!