She began babbling about how when I get better, she and I would do dress-up together. She also talked about me sleeping in her room, instead of Laughing Jack's. Then she kept babbling on about this and that, saying something about "having fun" and "girl time".

I just kept nodding, a bit overwhelmed by everything she had to say. To be honest, I didn't quite understand everything she said. She was talking too fast for me to comprehend it all.

"Breakfast!" Slenderman called out as he appeared in front of kitchen table. A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth as Jane then got up and sat on the opposite side of the table. I'm confused as to why she did that, but I'm also relieved.

I watched as a lot of the creatures I have met begore sit at the table. Ben, Masky, Eyeless Jack, and a lot of others sat down at the huge table. They seemed to have their own assigned seats. They then stared at me as they sat down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and then saw the same white-skinned, black-haired, smiling freak that had brought me here. He looked angry at me.

"You're in my seat," he growled, "get up." I gave him a slight nod as I then got out of the seat. As he sat down in it, I looked around for an open spot. I tried to see if I could sit beside Laughing Jack, or even Jane, but there were people beside both of them.

I then saw an open seat next to Ben. I quietly walked over to the seat and then sat down. He smirked at me in a perverted way.

"Just couldn't stay away from me, huh?" He asked. I shook my head in responce. He then placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

I grab his hand quuckly and then place it on his own leg. I then let go of his hand and put my own hands in my lap. I then felt him grab my hand and bring it to his crotch. I jerk my hand away from him and look around for someone to help me.

I catch a glimpse of Laughing Jack. He must've seen what Ben was doing because he was frowning at him.

"Ben, stop harassing (Y/N)," Laughing Jack demanded. Ben just laughed.

"It's not harassment, L.J., she likes it," Ben said as he smirked. Laughing Jack just sighed as he then teleported behind Ben. He grabbed Ben up. Then, he teleported Ben to his seat. He placed Ben in his seat and then teleported back over to me. He sat down beside me and then smiled.

"Hey! Y-You can't do that!" Ben yelled. Laughing Jack smiled and then laughed.

"I just did kiddo," He said, his smile spreading even wider.

"He can't do that! That's MY seat! Slendy tell him to switch me back! Tell him!" Ben shouted, sounding like an angry kid. Slenderman came to the kitchen with a plates upon plates of food. He growled a little out of annoyance as he began to give everyone their plate of food.

"Ben, be quiet and just eat your breakfast," the Slenderman demanded in a angry tone as he sat a plate in front of Ben. Ben just mumbled something to himself as he then began eating his food.

I looked over at Laughing Jack, who was sucking on a lollipop. Slenderman had laid a plate of food in front of me. A pile of eggs, a couple pieces of bacon, and a piece of toast laid there on the plate. I look at the food and then at Laughing Jack.