Chapter 8

Hey everyone! Welcome to Chapter 8! Hope you all like this chapter, it's kind of a filler for what's to come so stay tuned!
•*•*•*•*•*~
Yami would have been lying if he said he wasn't nervous about Yugi meeting his friends. What would they say? Would they even like him? Would they get the wrong idea? All of these thoughts plagued his mind as he and Yugi stepped through the doors of the nice, little restaurant that they'd be eating at.

"This place is nice." Yugi stated offhandedly. Truth be told, Yugi looked like how he described said place. The white button down shirt he was wearing was covered by a violet vest that went well with his pale skin, and Yami couldn't take his eyes off those legs, bound in black leather and appearing longer with the mid-calf boots he wore. Yugi looked really nice, but Yami wouldn't voice it.

"It is, this is where me and my friends usually meet up if we decide to all go out; it doesn't look like any of them are here yet." Yami stated, looking around.

"Let's just pick a seat then, we'll wait for them."

The tables in the back of the restaurant were pretty secluded, dim lights shone over them and the arc of the entrance provided enough privacy for them all. The two of them sat down next to each other and began talking to spare time.

"Do...do you think your friends will like me, Yami?"

Funny, the two of them seemed to think alike, Yami had noticed this recently. "They'll love you. They are good people once you get past their irritating personalities." He said with a laugh.

"That's fuckin' rude of you," A voice called from behind them. In the arc-way stood the same man from the café. Now that Yugi got a good look at him, he noted the almost gray hair and tired rust colored eyes of Bakura Akinadin. He looked sober now, which was a good thing. Next to him was a person who could be considered docile looking. Pristine white hair was pulled back into a pony tail and his eyes were dark brown, he was...pretty for a boy.

"Ay, Atemu how've ya been?" Bakura asked sitting down next to Yami. The other man sat next to him with a small smile on his face.

"Sorry," his voice was very quiet but it sliced through the tension of the two glaring at each other. He directed it at Yugi, "My husband is pretty rude, but he knows how to act right in public."

He then turned his attention to Bakura and his soft eyes changed to something akin to a nightmare, "Right... 'Kura?"

Bakura gulped and sat back in his seat, "Yes, Ryou."

Yami let out a huge sigh. "Now that that's over; Guys, this is Yugi Mouto."

Ryou's face contorted back to the nice expression from before, with a smile he shook hands with Yugi, "A pleasure to meet you, Yami has told us a lot about you."

"Yeah, Atemu wouldn't shut up about you when he called us, kind of annoying really." Bakura commented.

"I wouldn't call it annoying...wait, Atemu?" Yugi said shifting his eyes to Yami.

"It's my real name, Yami is just a nickname that I go by, I'm not a fan of my real name, really."

Laughing sounded and Jou and another man walked into the room, "Still going on about that, huh?" Jou questioned sliding next to Yugi.

"It's a weird name..." Yami said with a huff.

"I like it." Yugi commented.

The tall man who walked in with Jou looked at the smaller male sitting next to his cousin, he wasn't smiling but his eyes were polite, "So, you're the one my cousin told me about, Yugi right?