"No. Those." Nova pointed to the nightstand. She wasn't kidding. Fresh blueberry pancakes on a plate for you.

"Well then. So (FN) Honey what's your plan for today?"

"I... well." Always tell your lover. "Rias has training for me."

"Okay." She smiled widely. "Eat up though. I am just feeling you are going to need it. I can help you study later. What else are lovers for?"

You start to eat before getting dressed. Something powerful about a man eating in his drawers. "How do I make it up to you?"

"By kissing me and loving me as I cuddle you asleep."

"Done."

"Naked cuddle time and you rub my belly to prevent stretch marks?"

You didn't look into this as much as you should of. So far goal was the ring, proposal, and wedding. Not much else. Although to help save yourself you just nodded. No way you could go against her word. "I would be more than happy to."

~~~~~

Rias had made tea and was waiting for you as she had sent everyone else to their duties outside of Xenovia and Koneko on their house leave.  "How is everything? Sleep? Classwork?"

"Uhhh fine?" You reply nervously.

"You didn't sleep much and homework can be a pain middle of the week. Just concerned." She set her cup down. "Ready for it?"

"Rias I'm ready. I'm going to be a father. Just please let me call her and tell her I will defend this House and my family with my life and the best of my ability. I don't care how weak I feel nor if I lack confidence. It is my duty as a man. As a father and one day future husband to do what I can. Work myself sick if it's needed. I want this!"

Rias got up from her seat and walked around her desk. Starring you down to see if you would flinch. No sweat but your nerves not at ease. Reading your thoughts too. "Very well. You pass."

You exhale and take a seat on the couch. "What?"

"You have passed."

"That a test?"

"It all was sweetheart. A woman's intuition. But you love her with all your soul. She needed you more than you needed her. It was a miracle to her. You are her hero and other half. Now let's go. We have shopping to do." Rias summoned a circle.

"A night of shopping? Oh joy." You sighed.

"You haven't seen what for. This involves you. All on you. Because tonight you are a changed man. That's why."

"This... I'll shut it."

"Good boy."

*Teleport*

In a flash you were in a shiny place of a girl's heaven. To the jewelry store you appear. Rias must have shopped here before hand. This platinum blonde man hand his eye on her.

"Miss. Rias, it has been sometime." He greeted.

"Yoshi. That is has." She smiled.

"What can I do for you? I'm at your disposal."

"He's picking put a wedding ring. One and a half karat. I'll take care of it. Give him the tour."

Yoshi pulls out a display. "My friend. We got size out of the way so now we go shape. Some like a thicker band and others want a rock shape. Personally I like a circular diamond. Square is a trend. It's actually clear to see."

(I know when buying my Ashley earrings that she is not a square gem girl. Honestly if you can know what she likes. Straight up ask her a month or two in advance before you buy anything if you have to. Jewelry is one thing you have to get right once. Outside of ring sizing. Exchanging jewelry... no good. Any more tips comment or message me.)

"This is first for me Rias. Though it's amazing how many shapes and sizes comes about. And gemstones on the sides. So bizarre yet beautiful." Eyeing the showroom it was cool just to look around. From far away it seemed like just rocks and metal. Up close very fine pieces of art. Looking at the price tags it's a friggin miracle that Rias said it's on her tab. But looking at the haul Issei got for the manor... You seem okay. House worth millions or piece of jewelry. Yeah... best thing to do is just pick a ring and move on. You search in the case as Rias window shops and talks to her friend. You eye every piece bit by bit. This needed to be perfect. No exceptions. This was your lover's gift. Oh hello beautiful...

~~~~~

Jackpot! This it? Then how to simply pull the trigger and make this happen. You have a baby on the way and want her in a perfect dress. She is your love. And hopefully soon your bride.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz