« Capítulo Veinte »

(A/N: 700+ reads?!? Who are you people? Well, whatever the case, I appreciate you liking my story! Also, that vid up there isn't related to the story but I burst out laughing at Pap's part. Watch it, it's great!)

Your POV

Pain. Pain was what I was feeling at that moment.

Endless, unbearable pain.

I woke up with a start to see Frisk lying on the ground with their face plastered to it.

"Frisk?!" I called, standing up. I groaned quietly at the sudden action and limped over to them. I shook them, tears in my eyes. "Frisk, are you okay?"

I checked their stats.

*Frisk
*LV 0
*20 HP

I did a double-take. "Wait, 20 HP? Doesn't Frisk have 20 HP originally?" I mumbled.

Footsteps were heard behind me, and the repeated sounds of bones popping. Many of the monsters had awoken.

Someone set a hand on my shoulder and leaned into my ear. "(Y/N), frisk will be alright. this has happened before. and look," Sans said, and as I looked up I saw him pointing at the barrier, which was no longer there.

"The barrier was broken," I whispered, a small smile making its way to my face. "They did it."

"yep. hopefully they can keep a promise this time," Sans remarked.

"Agreed."

Undyne's laugh sounded as a squeak followed after.

Turning around, I saw that Undyne had picked up Alphys and was giving her a spine-crushing hug.

Toriel was brushing off her ballgown, while the king approached her side, asking her something while folding his hands in a pleading manner. She just turned up her nose in a defiant manner.

Papyrus was bouncing up and down. "THE BARRIER IS BROKEN!"

I laughed at him but then stared at a dirty-blond female in the corner, who was sitting in a bed with a crappy, outdated phone in her hand. "One moment. Author-Chan! I have a complaint here."

She glanced upwards from the device. "What? Make it quick, I need to update my story."

"How come you're beginning to make this more like Undertale than Dancetale right now?"

"Oh, you're right. Crap. Alright, let's try that again. Begin at where Sans approaches you!" Author-Chan commanded, flicking her wrist. "Now people are gonna complain that I broke the fourth wall. Although, I suppose that is my fault."

She sighed and pulled a clapper out of nowhere, snapping it shut. "TAKE TWO!"

~Take Two~

I felt someone place a skeletal hand on my shoulder. "frisk will be fine," Sans reassured me. "and look," he added, and when I looked up I saw him pointing to the former barrier. "the barrier is broken." He lowered his voice to a hushed whisper. "as well as the fourth wall."