Freddie Gets Jealous

The bright sunlight hit my sleepy eyes, waking me from a deep sleep. Yawning, I turned over in bed to see him: my amazing boyfriend, Freddie Highmore. His eyes were closed and his breathing was calm, so I assumed he was still asleep. And hey, I'm not one to pass up another opportunity for more sleep, so I just rolled back over and closed my eyes again.

I was just about asleep again when I felt Freddie scoot closer to me and wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed me, like he does every morning. "Morning, my lovely," he mumbled in his adorable sleep filled voice.

"Morning, handsome," I replied. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Slept fine. Whatcha wanna do today?" I ask, turning so I'm face to face with him. His beautiful blue eyes stare deep into my ugly green ones as he answered.

"Well, we aren't recording today, so we can spend the whole day together. How about we go for a walk to start things off?"

"Sounds great," I respond. We kiss each other again, then crawl out of bed to get dressed. I pull off Freddie's T-shirt that I wear to bed, then dress in a pair of dark jeans, white shirt, and black Vans. Pulling my hair up into a bun, I begin to apply some makeup to cover up my ugly face when Freddie walks in, takes the brush and powder out of my hands, and says, "Don't ruin your beautiful face with that shit. You are stunning just as you are."

"Awww, thanks, babe," I say, riding up on my tiptoes and kissing his cheek. "You ready to go?"

"Yup. Let's go," he responds, taking my hand and leading me out the door. We walk down to the beach, where the sunrise explodes into many brilliant colors. Taking off our shoes, we walk and in hand along the shoreline, talking and laughing.

Pretty soon, I spot an old friend of mine from high school. He sees me, too, and calls out to me. I wave hello and start walking towards him. Freddie follows along, a little confused.

"Hey, Rick! How've you been?" I ask when I get close enough.

"Pretty good, Katie! How've you been?" He's standing a little too close for comfort, and keeps creeping his hands closer to me.

"Uh, I'm great, thanks."

Freddie comes up next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He starts passionately kissing my neck, right where he knows it feels best. Rick just stands there with his mouth open, and stammers for words.

Freddie breaks away and looks at him, me still wrapped in his arms. "This ones mine, you bastard, so you can turn around and walk the other way. And leave her alone from now on. Got that?" Freddie takes my hand again and walks away with me.

When we're a good 30 feet away, i say, "I like it when you get jealous, babe. Its so sexy."
He smirks and pulls me closer to him. "I'm the jealous type, babe, and no one gets that close to my girl but me."

I smile again and we finish our walk, then we spend the rest of the day together, watching movies, playing games, and cuddling.

And that's it, my peeps! My first imagine. Hope y'all enjoyed and didn't think it was trash, cuz I sure do!! Remember let's hit 50 votes! Love y'all; new update coming soon!!!! byyyyeeee