Rainy day

it was the next day, Blake drove me home last night and Trisha cursed me out for leaving her, but it was all worth it, In my opinion. I woke up with a smile on my face, for once in a long time.

The rain tapping against my window, and the loud claps of thunder couldn't ruin my mood.

I decided to have a movie night, inviting over the few friends I had and blake, of course.

I texted kate, but she hasnt answered,  I havent talked to kate in maybe a month, trisha was cool and everything but I was really missing my bestfriend.

"Theres drinks in the fridge and chips in the kitchen for your FEW friends" my mom yelled as she stood by the door putting on her jacket putting emphasis on the 'few'.

"you mean the 1,000 friends and some? yeah sure a few" I laughed and waved her off from the living room.

My phone buzzed and I jumped in excitement.

"this has to be kate"

Big T; im on my way right now, want me to pick anything up?

I sighed and replied back quick.

No, just get over here.

Big T was a girl I met in my art class, she was, like her name implies Big, but she was sweet and she was telling me how she didnt do much but stay home and draw so I asked her to come.

I waited quietly but then there was a loud obnoxious beat being banged onto my door.... Trisha.

i walked over and opened it.

"stop banging on my damn door! tri-" I stopped "blake..."

Blake was smiling down at me, he was kind of wet from the walk from his car to my door step, but blake wasnt the only one smiling, their were 3 others smiling behind him.

"these are my boys, rufus, Nick, and Brian" he slid to the side letting them in, they all ran into the living room claiming their spots.

"its okay right ma?" he leaned against the frame of the door, his shirt rised as he did and his V-line was visible.

Trust me ive obviously seen him naked before,  but we havent had any sexual contact in awhile. His V-line was really well defined, I traced my finger along it, ignoring everything he was saying.

"Jae!" he laughs. "is it cool?"

"yeah.. fine.. course" I jumped back alittle started and smiled up at him.

"you know... if you really want, we can go to the back room and have a quicky, even better tell everyone to go home and have a day just dedicated to us"

"No, Blake, that'd be rude" I blushed hard.

he leaned down close to my neck. "Come on, think about it, My tongue slowly gliding against your wet little pu-"

Blake was interrupted and shoved forward.

"get the fuck out of my way" Trisha pushed blake away. "heyy bitch" she hugged me, wetting my shirt, and headed into the living room.

"Tell me again why you wanted to have people over?" Blake asked closing the door behind him.

"I only have a few friends... thought it would be a good idea, plus its just 5 or 6 people coming"

"Move over!" I heard Trisha yell. "your yellow teeth ass really expect me to sit on the floor?"

Brian stood up snickering and slid onto the floor.