I Promised

♡♡Blakes P.O.V.♡♡

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my mom screaming it usually doesn't happen so often but Trisha has been driving her crazy.

"I told you to stop bringing them little stank ass nigga in my house!" my mom was already in Trishas and all trisha could do was cry. "you got me? next time that ass whoopen is going to be worse" she huffed out of breathe.

"good morning to you all" I smiled trying not to laugh.

"blake.. why do you look so tired and woren out?" my mom obsereved my face closely "you had one of then fast ass girls in my house let me guess Shiri?"

"nah ma" I went in to the kitchen to get something to eat "I dont know why I look so run down... I stopped smoking and I usua-"

"you stopped?" my mom asked surprised

"im trying too.... it aint easy but im tryna get with this new bit-" I stopped myself, even though I have strong feelings for Jae, it was going to take awhile get my vocabulary back to appropriate standards " I mean.. I like this girl you know... she aint... she is not like the rest"

"I need to meet her she must be a miracle worker" she laughed and headed upstairs.

"sooo..." I said awkwardly watching Trisha cry on the couch "who was it this time?"

"shutup blake!" she pushed past me and stomped out in to the backyard.

I shook it off and headed out to my car but I wasnt expecting Ray to be sitting against my car.

"man what you home for?" I asked as I approached him

"got a month off wanted to start my semester alittle late... now wheres my little cousin heading?"

"I am going to the gym"

"alone? let me roll with you"

"Nah...im going with my girl Jae"

he looked at me shocked "girl? you aint no type a cute who you bag mrs.piggy?" he started laughing hysterically.

"might be my cousin but I wont hesitate to whoop your ass"

"fine! bring her to my parents crib later tonight" he walked off up to my door.

"iight" I got in my car and drove over to Jae's house, I know I should of texted but if I did I knew she would make up an excuse not to go.

♡♡Jae's P.O.V.♡♡

I was sitting out on the porch with sweats and a tank top talking to Shawn.

"wait so you fell down the stairs" I laughed at him.

"yeah I know sad" he clapped and laid his hand on my thigh.

"I was think you know if you wa-"

A car door slammed and startled us.

"who the fuck is this?!" blake quickly walked up to us, his fists were balled.

I didnt say anything I was just staring at Shawn and Blake standing next to eachother. Blake was 100X bigger then Shawn and I couldnt stop drooling over it. Blakes face alot more defined, his cheek bones, his skin tone just seemed better in comparison to Shawn's, dont get me wrong shawn is still fine.

"hello!" blake yelled

"hmmm?" I looked up quickly

"who's this?" blake gestured to Shawn

"im a friend and im going" Shawn turned away "I'll text you Jae" he walked off to his car.

"you ready?" blake said calming down

"ready for you to leave? yeah of course" I looked at Shawn as he drove off.

"too the gym..." he spoke low

"I said I wasnt going... remember?"

"but I promised you I would take you and I dont break promises"

"I really don-"

"fine just come run with me then? around this block twice" he smiled lightly

I sighed and agreed I thought it would be stupid to argue, he doesnt seem to take no for an answer.

"come on" he began jogging and I caught up beside him.

I slowed down once people passed, I was jiggling alittle to much.

"Jae..?" he said

"hmmmm?"

"my cousin wants to meet you later on tonight... think you can come?"  he turned slightly watching a lady walk by who had a huge ass.

I grunted "sure..." I was smiling on the side. He wanted me to meet his cousin, he didnt want to just hide me off in the shadows... like my father.

Authors note: Questions? ask below thanks for all the reads and votes couldnt do It without you guys!!