Chapter 45: Jackie returns

After a week, the negotiations between the Resistance and the Royals finished and our heroes returned to the hotel to prepare their luggage to return to Beacon Hills with the help of Roach. They decided to leave on the first hour in the morning and went to the restaurant to eat for dinner at the restaurant's hotel. Theodas felt a bit dizzy and decided to advance into the hotel room to take a pill. When entered the room, Theodas observed a letter on the bed and went to look at it, but his wound where the Zauberbiest pierced his chest in the fight with Azazel, began to bleed. Scared, Theodas looked in the mirror to see how bad was and in the next second, saw how the mirror split in half and two red hands came from the mirror and fainted. Kelly and the others worried, and Kelly went upstairs seeing if something was wrong with him. He found him unconscious on the floor and his shirt had some blood on where suffered the wound because of the Zauberbiest.

"Dude, wake up," said Kelly while slapped Theodas and added, "Is not the time for pranks. Theodas wake up, now,"

"Is not my name,"

"What?"

Before having the chance to say something else, Theodas who was possessed by Jack the Ripper grabbed a piece of wood and hit Kelly in the head letting unconscious and left

Before having the chance to say something else, Theodas who was possessed by Jack the Ripper grabbed a piece of wood and hit Kelly in the head letting unconscious and left. Jax knew they usually make pranks each other and went to check if everything was all right. Jax found Kelly unconscious on the floor with a bad wound in the head the checked his pulse to check if it was alive. After that, called Allanon to come upstairs because Kelly was wounded and Theodas missing.

"What happened?" asked Marie

"I don't know," replied Jax and explained, "I come here, and I discover him like this,"

"This will wake him up," said Diana

"Where am I?" asked Kelly panicked and said, "Theodas,"

"Get a big breath," said Geyer and continued, "Everything all right?"

"Guys, this letter from Liam and Theo," said Wil and added, "They delivered it last week and seemed they ended with Black Claw and go to Sacramento, California, to sabotage the election,"

"I am good, ouch it hurts," said Kelly and continued, "I find Theodas on the floor and Theodas has blood on the shirt where suffer that wound from Zauberbiest,"

"Theodas did that to you?" asked Diana

"Yes, but I don't think it was him," replied Kelly and explained, "When Theodas woke up, spoke with a British accent and said was not his name,"

"Roach, tell to the Resistance pilots to don't come to get us until we accomplish this," said Pyria and explained, "I think the poison of the Cracher-Mortel triggers this and allow Jack to possess him,"

"Is not your fault," said Kelly added, "You preserved his life and if wasn't you, Theodas was two meters under the ground, buried,"

"Sorry, I interrupt, but who is this Jack?" asked Lyria