3.Got my toes in the water.

A/n

So this chapter is when some of the romance and stuff starts! :) eeek

Please comment your thoughts so i can improve the story,and vote to please :) I hope you enjoy reading this,and much as i enjoy reading your comments:) Enjoy!

Annnd,the title is a line from the song Toes by Zac Brown Band, check it out :)

Sorry for uploading late, Watpad was on its period :P

~ Dani Xx

I woke up the next moring to sunlight bursting through the window, Australia always has beautiful weather in the summer time. I slowly moved out of my bed,trying not to make any noise that would wake up Lydia. I did not need another fangirl session this early in the morning! 

I walked into the bath room,and immediatly washed the smudged make up off my face. I got dressed in some jean shorts and a flowing,lacey top.I threw my hair up into a messy bun and headed to the kichen,grabbing something to eat before i headed to the beach.

My father and I always used to go to the beach together. It was always peaceful,because barely anyone else used it. I've never seen anyone else there when my father and I used to visit.It was a relaxing atmosphere,the sand was nearly white and the waves were never rough,they lightly washed upa against the shore. This beach was untouched by the rest of society,it was compeltley natural. It was a place for me and my father to write our music.A place for us to connect.

I flicked off my green flip flops, and began walking through the warm water. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and i couldnt see a single cloud in the sky,just like i remebered this place. Something was different about the beach now, i dont know what but there is something out of place. Then i saw a trail of foot prints in  the sand,traveling accross the beach and they ended beside a giant boulder. Me,being as curious as i am,had to explore this.

As i followed the foot prints i apporached the large boulder. It was almost as tall as me and atleast 8 feet wide. I peeked around the side of the rock to see a boy dressed in a bright red hoodie and a baseball cap,listeing to music with his head phones on. I tried to sneak away without him noticing but then i heard him stand up.

" Hello Love,need something?'' he asked as i turned around. I never expected to see anyone here,but i certanly didnt expect to see this specific boy here either.

My jaw dropped to me feet,and i pretty sure my eyes almost popped out of my head when i realized who i was looking at.

"Niall? What in the name of god are you doing out here?" i asked. I made it seem as if no one else was aloud to use this beach,which obviously isnt true. I just didnt expect to see one of my idols lazing around on this beach.

" Well, i do have a life outside of performing,and the weather was beautiful so i thought i would find a nice beach and i stumbled upon this one. Am i not supposed to be here?'' he asked smilng at me. His vibrant , ocean blue eyes burning into mine. I managed to pick my jaw back up off the ground and poke my eyes back in my head and tried to act like a normal human being.

" No,ofcourse you can be here. It's just ive never ,ever seen anyone out here before so it surprised me to see anyone here, and then i recognized you which startled me even more." I tried to keep my face from getting any more red then it already was but i failed at doing so. This was insane. I saw him perform last night,and now im talking to him face to face.

"I will let you get back to relaxing now,it was nice talking to you though! Sorry for interupting." I said as i turned and began walking back towards where i left my flip flops. Then i felt a hand grab my arm.