17. Let me love you

Okayyyyyy, hate me if you like, i deserve it. But my reason for not posting is because i have lost inspiration, but tonight something sparked inside ofme at 2am so i quickly wrote thiss! 

~Dani 

***

I slowly dug my feet further and further into the hot , white sand. The sun beating down on my shoulders,warming my entire body. It seemed perfect, the white sand beneath me, tropic water in front and music blasting from the headphones; but something is wrong.

Why am i here? This is pure heaven, being here with Niall makes it 100 times better,but there something wrong. It just dosnt feel right. I've always been a very worryful person, and right now worrying is all i can seem to do. I enjoy every second i have with Niall, and wouldnt wish to be here with anyone but him, but he isnt acting like him self. 

It seems like he's worrying to, but i dont know why; and i wont stop worrying until i find out.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of mind as I saw Niall making his way across the beach with a pair of drinks. He plopped down next to me,passing me the fruity liquid. I gave him a toothy grin as i took  a sip of the cool drink. I removed my headphones and sat with Niall , listening to the sound of water rush up against shore. Then i did something i never thought i would . It was like i couldnt stop the words from flooding out of my mouth. Depstite the fact that i knew there was something wrong with Niall, i couldnt help it. 

'' I love you. ''

My face began to reden. Why? Whywhywhy! Of all the things to say , i chose that. Its not like it was a lie, because i know that i do love him. I dont want to scare him. Seeing those pictures in that magazine almost broke me, thinking about that fact that i would loose him to someone else before we even began, but the thought of loosing him now,scared me even more.

We both sat staring into eachothers eyes for what felt like an eternity. It was peaceful. His ocean blue eyes buring into mine, and both of us frozen in the moment.

'' I love you too'' 

****************

Nialls POV

'' i love you too''

I have no idea what just happened, but i know that it was perfect. Random, but perfect. 

Despite everything that has happened lately, i want this. I want her.I want her laugh,and her beauty and her bubbly personality. I want her tears,and our arguments that we will have ,and all her little flaws. I want her, and nothing is going to get in the way of that.

I slowly begin to close the space between us. Reaching up, i cup her perfect face in my hands and rest my forhead on hers. I am so close that i can feel her breath tickling my lips, releasing a flock of butterflies  in my stomache. I close the remianing spance between us, our lips touching lightly.

It started of slow and sweet, lingering as if we never wanted the moment to end. I slid my hands down her waist,resting them on her hips as the kiss got more and more intense. She kissed me fiercely, our lips fighting for dominance. I slowly slipped my hands under her small body,lifting her off the warm sand and running across the beach,her hair blowing in the wind as she giggled the enitre way. 

I ran through the door of our beach house still holding her and slowly made my way up the narrow flight of stairs. Her lips once again met mine,her hands trailing up my chest and nestling in my hair. 

I walk into my room, gently laying her down on the bed and hovering over her, my forhead touching hers.  Her hands make their way to my cheeks and she pulls me into a kiss again, filled with sparks and passion. I kiss her back fiercley, my toungue asking for entrance. She allows and we fight once again for domince, as my hands rest on her sculpted waist. We kiss eachother passionatly,the world outside of us slowlying drifting away. My body feeling relaxed yet tense as her hands trailed down my back tracing my spine. I pulled away slowly nestling my head in the crook of her neck planting light kissed down her neck as her hands traced my shoulder blades,sending shivers down my spine. 

***

BOOOOOOM. cliffff hangerr, i wonderr whatss going to happen ?? ;)