9. Dont forget me while your out there in the crazy world.

A/n

Sooo... its been a while eh? im sorry for the horrid uploading lately,summer has been getting pretty busy lately.!

So,enjoy and vote,commentt ANYTHING you like!

~Dani

" Lex,i cant promise this will be easy,my tour is a long time. But i think we can make it work" 

Those words swirled around my brain for a long time. Niall was trying so hard to make this work around his schedual,but i dont understand why. We arent even together. Sure.. we kissed,but that was only our first kiss and i dont even know if he feels the same way as me. I like him,i know i do; but we havent even known eachother that long,i want to know more about him. The only thing stopping me is the stupid tour.

" Niall.... i dont know. We arnet even together. I dont even know what we are!". I said as I picked his hand up in mine. I want  to be get to know him better so badly that it hurts. Hes captivating,he always makes me want to know more. I need to know more about him. I want him in my life,even if its just as a friend,but how can i do that if he's never here?

" Lex, i dont know what we are either,but theres no way we can ever be a thing,if we dont try."He said  , his eyes buring into mine. You can read into his soul when you look into his eyes,they hold all of his emotions.  

" Fine! I guess we can attempt it." I finally gave in,agreeing to try this out.

" Good" Was his simple response and he leaned in again, lightly brushing his nose against mine. I giggled,leaning in closing the final gap between us. I didnt know what we were yet,but i definatly wasnt going to let it slip through my fingers. The way i feel when i watch him smile,or hear him laugh is unexplainable. He sends shivers up my spine every time his eyes meet mine. It all might sound cliché, but i cant help it. I havent even known him all that long,but when hes around its easy.. easy to forget your worries. It's fun. 

***************************************************************************************

I woke up with a smile on my face,for the first time in a long time. Thoughts about last night swirled in my head. Niall and me somewhat fighting.. then kissing for the first time. Niall walking me to my car,and opening the door for me. It was just like a movie yet so real.

Then the thoughts about what I needed to do today haunted me. Today,i had to go meet Niall at the airport like I agreed. Even though we arent together,it makes me nervous that he's leaving so soon for such a long time. I dont know everything about him that i want to know. I know a lot of things about his life,and his best and worst memories. I know the big things,but i want to know the little things. The silly things. Like his favorite color, or his first pets name,i want to know everything and its kinda hard to get to know someone when they are a thousand miles away from you.

Once i had enough courage,i dragged myself out of bed and jumped in the shower. I let the hot water cascade down my body. I shampooed my hair and washed my body quickly so i had more time to do my hair before I left for the airport.

I dried my body and threw on my robe. I took my hair out of its towel and began to tackle the frizz ball. Ohh the joy of having natuarlly frizzy hair.Once i some how managed to comb out my hair,and began blow drying it.

Once i had finally finished my hair a half hour later,i had perfectly curled,blonde hair fallling down my back. Then I did my makeup, mostly natural looking, I always hate seeing girls with loads of makeup on so i tend to play it down a little bit with mine.

I finished my make up and rushed to my closet pulling out a pair of high wasted shorts and a lacey top to go with it. Once i dressed i slipped on a pair of black converse and began to make my way to the airport. I didnt want to be late,that way i had a few mintues to talk to the guys.