" where were you this morning ? I woke up and you weren't here " I asked him

" oh im sorry babe I had to do something " he said

Lukes pov

I know I lied to her, but I didn't want to worry her. I mean telling your mate that you don't know what happened to you, and you woke up in a strange room will definitely scare her.

" im sorry babe I had to do something " I said to her feelin bad.

" oh I thought you went on a jog or something " she said kissing my cheek.i felt those wonderful sparks, ever since yesterday the sparks have gotten bigger.  I think it was because she finnally turned 18 and thats when you ussually find your mate.

" I did go on a jog this morning, I just didn't want to wake you " I said kissing her cheek back.

Jades pov

Theres something he's not telling me, but I won't push it out of him, im just so happy now, that I actually have a real family.

speaking of family I still haven't call my mom and dad, but who cares it was my birhday and they didn't even call me to wish me happy birthday.

" what are you thinkin about babe ?" Luke asked while I was getting ready to go downstairs.

" my parents ." I sighed.  He came and hugged me from the back.

" They made the perfect daughter " he said

" im not so sure about perfect " I replied lauphing  alittle bit

" but you are...... to me anyway " I stopped myself from saying awwwww and kissed him instead.

' hey love birds get down here and make some food, im hungry '  a voice said in my head, I jumped at least 10 feet away from Luke looking around.

" did you hear that ?" I asked him. He lauphed at me .

" yeah its the pack link, now that we mated you can talk to anyone in the pack either all of us at the same time or in private. " he explained

" so who was that ?" I asked

' the most awsome person alive ' the voice said back

" jack ?" I asked

'' how did you know ?"  another voice I'm guessing Johnnys said.

" because im awsome " Jack said

" no because your the only person who says that besides me " I said ruining his cahnces of being awsome . hahahaha im evil.

" wait how do they know what were doing ?"  I asked Luke

" you must have been thinking about it pretty loud and that alllowes the pack to see and hear the same thing you do." he explained

" well how do I stop that from happening ?" I asked. I really don't want other people knowing what I think, not that I have anything to hide it's just people will think im crazy.

~ we already think your crazy ~ jack said threw the link

~ stop listening !~ I replied and he lauphed

" okay so all you have to do is imagine a wall being put up in your mind and then you can control who listens and who you talked to ."

so I tried it, it wasn't hard or anything so I thought I was doing it wrong, but then Luke said " you gott it ! I can't hear a thing "

so I tried a couple things to make sure, I thought about

Taylor launer

one direction.