Yoongi "what you all know what I wear. It's totally fair!" He argued

"okay, okay. You can join in."

Jimin "I bet she'll wear sweats and a tee-shirt"

"so generic. I think she'll wear something cute. Maybe just one of his tee-shirts and a belt in the middle to tie off the outfit" I siad smiling proudly.

Hoseok "uh. Okay I think she'll wear a hoodie and some shorts."

Yoongi "no its going to be a hoodie and some sweatpants"

Jungkook "you're all wrong. She's going to be wearing basketball shorts and a tank-top" is expression turned into a smirk

Hoseok "what that's the worst one"

Jungkook "no its not. Lets all put 20 bucks on it. The winner gets 20$ from each of us"

"sounds like a bet"
——

y/n pov

I wish I could take a nap, but it wasn't working. I just decided to go up and wait for dinner with them.
I walked back up the familiar staircase and into the foyer.
I heard voices to my left and decided to follow them.

I took a big breath in. it smelled so good. I walked in to what looked like a massive living room.

"wow. It smells so good. What's for dinner?"

Man1 "fuck. I shouldn't've made the damn bet." He cursed slapping his forehead.

"bet? What did you bet on?"

I looked around and my eyes landed on him. Its defiantly him. What should I do?

The third man brought me out of my thoughts

Man3 "we bet on what you would change into"

"oh, and who won?"

A new guy spoke up "Jungkook did"

That confirmed it. Jungkook. Its him.

"well you guys fucked up. he has an obvious advantage." I laughed playing it cool.

The same guy yelled "what?!"

I walked into the kitchen avoiding the argument that was about to break out.

"evening"

The man cooking turned around "evening. I heard you put up quite the fight earlier"

"ha yeah." I sat at the island "I'm y/n. what's your name?"

Jin "I'm Jin"

Just then the boys walked in yelling at Jungkook

Man1 "what the fuck Jungkook. You c h e a t e d"

Jungkook "shut up Taehyung I didn't cheat"

Jin "hey! What's all the fuss over?"

Another new guy spoke up "we made an unfair bet without knowing it."

He walked over and sat next to me.

Jimin "I'm Jimin. Its nice to meet you"

Jin "how did you guys not know he knew y/n? why do you think were protecting her.

Man1 "because Namjoon Hyung said so"

I scoffed
"you just follow him blindly?

He turned to me "yeah, have you seen him. he's fucking scary"

The second man from earlier walked in hitting the back of man1's head.

"I'm guessing you're Namjoon?"

Namjoon "bingo"

I shivered at that word. I will never get that fucker saying bingo out of my head. Torture really edged that word into my brain.

"so, let me guess you" I pointed "are Hoseok and you" I said pointing to the other "are Yoongi and you are taehyung"

Hoseok "yup" he said with a bright smile

"you guys have grown a lot"

They all looked at me weird

"ha except for Jin. You stopped changing a while ago."

At this point even Namjoon was looking at me weirdly

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Tae Hyung, Jeon Jeong-guk, Kim Seok Jin, min Yoon Gi, Jung Ho Seok, park ji min. all of your fathers are awful people. In fact, Taehyung, your father is the one who ordered my kidnapping." I said surprising them all.

Hoseok "but how do you know Jungkook"

Jungkook "she doesn't"

Tae "but-"

I cut him off
"that's real disappointing kookie"

Jungkook "don't call me that"

I stood up walking towards him.
"why? Does it bring back too many memories?"

Jungkook "stop"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

note

And there you go.... they've got a deep past and i am so ready for you guys to know whats going on ;;))) feel free to comment and tell what i've done wrong so that i can fix anything or just tell me what you think! thanks for reading <3