I love you(FINAL)

"I like you."

Saying those words felt so right, but I was so scared to tell him all this time. I cared for him and he always looked out for me. I know I can trust him with my love and that he won't break my heart. "You do?" He asked. I nodded fast and looked back down on the floor. My face was warm and I could tell it was red. I felt a hand grabbing on my chin, he lifted my face and I looked into his brown eyes. I saw tears coming down slowly. "Toby?" I asked. He leaned down and cried on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do, Ive never seen Toby like this. "Thank you." He whispered in my ear. He backed up and smiled at me. "Is everything ok?" I asked him. "It's just.. I have never cared for someone like this in a while, you see I." He stopped in his words as I could tell me couldn't think strait. Whatever he wants to say must of really hurt led him. It almost made me cry. "I had a sister, she died in a car crash. She was one of the only people I cared so much about. We were very close but when I was told that she didn't make it.. It. It. Broke me. What am I saying? I should of never lived! Ive should of died. She was meant to live, not me."

"Toby as much as it hurts you your sister doesn't want to see you like this. The fact that your saying that you should of died could put guilt on her, she cared about you. If you act like this and she is the reason, she could feel worse." I told him. He faced back at me. "But I miss her." He said. "As much as it hurts stay strong, I lost my parents and my close childhood friend, your not alone. I'm not telling you to forget her but to remember that she will always be here with you." I wiped the tears off his cheeks.

"Thank you (Y/n), I love you so much." He said. We leaned in and kissed again. "So does that mean.." He didn't finished as I know what he meant. Being in a relationship again? I can't just be all broken and using excuses with Jake. I need to move on and forget about him after what he had done to me. "Yes." I said as a smiled big. He smiled back at me a giggled, it was so cute. I hugged him as I blushed. I'm finally with someone who I know I can be happy with. I can trust Toby fully and not hide my true feelings to him. "Can you promise me one thing?" I asked him. "Sure." He said.

"I want you to always be honest with me, no lies. Even through a fight will you still love me?" I looked into his eyes.

"The first time we met I have always been honest with you and I always will. In a fight I will make sure after I will say sorry and show you I do care." My faced heated up, I tried to hide it but Toby grabbed my hands. "You're too cute." He teased. "Stop you're making me blush even more!" I complained. He laughed then kissed my forehead. I felt get being lifted off the ground. I looked down and saw Toby holding me bridal style.

"Put me down!" I said. "Haha no." He started to walk towards the mansion. "What about the others? What will they think?" I asked him. "That we are dating. We shouldn't hide it!" He said with a toothy smile. I pulled his mouth guard back on over his lips. "Someone is hyper." I giggled. He kicked down the back door and walked upstairs. He wasn't going to my room so I assumed we where going to his. I was right, he put my down and opened the door. I walked inside and he followed me in.

I sat down on his bed as he shut the door and walked up to me. "Who's that?" I asked as I pointed to the picture of him and a blonde girl. "My sister." He answered. I smiled at it, Toby was so cute when he was younger. I saw his parents standing behind him. "That remind me Toby." I turned back and faced him. "What is it?" He asked.

I was a little nervous to tell him but we are dating and I should be fully honest with him. "I want to know who killed my parents.

Toby's p.o.v~

I was shocked once she told me. I completely forgot about that, my family picture must of reminded her. "I'm not sure but Slender might." I said. She nodded and stood up. "Leaving already?" I asked. "I can't just put them in the back of my mind. I've been ignoring it the whole time and I want to know on who did it." She shut the door behind her and my room was now in silence.